CPU=100% and NO MEM usage?

Task manager tells me that I'm not using hardly any MEM and my CPU graph
shows me a lot of RED lines!

Why? Where do I go to find out what the RED means?

Hi, Cap'n.

Don't overlook the obvious: Click Help, then type "red" in the Search box.

"The red lines indicate the amount of CPU resources consumed by kernel
operations."

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA