Glowing bugs

K, i just started playing URU a few days ago, i've discovered a cave behind
a waterfall but it's too dark to see in one area...i've realized that when
i 'warp' to another world, i can get these 'glowing bugs' to warp back
with me...i've also realized they hate water...i can get them to stay with
me until i try to enter the cave itself...i have stayed out of the water
but the waterfall is 'scaring them off'...am i totally barking up the
wrong tree with this idea? Or is there something i'm missing to get these
'bugs' to stay with me?

"SpiritBear1967" <spiritbear1967@msn.com> wrote in message
> K, i just started playing URU a few days ago, i've discovered a cave
behind
> a waterfall but it's too dark to see in one area...i've realized that when
> i 'warp' to another world, i can get these 'glowing bugs' to warp back
> with me...i've also realized they hate water...i can get them to stay with
> me until i try to enter the cave itself...i have stayed out of the water
> but the waterfall is 'scaring them off'...am i totally barking up the
> wrong tree with this idea? Or is there something i'm missing to get these
> 'bugs' to stay with me?

You're on the right track. You need to make use of things you find lying
around so you don't get your feet wet. Also, as you may have already
discovered, these bugs don't like being hurried.
Nick.

Also...
They can tolerate jumping --- but just one jump.