Too slow startup

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.arabic.windows2000,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

Dear sir
My win2000 is tooooooooooo slow at the "Applying Computer Settings" , What I
have to do?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.arabic.windows2000,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

How about only asking the question once?

Buy a faster computer? Barring that do the standard virus and spyware
checks, and start looking to wee what tasks are running during start up.

--
The personal opinion of
Gary G. Little

"Mahmoud Metwally" <m.metwally@jaicorp.com.eg> wrote in message
> Dear sir
> My win2000 is tooooooooooo slow at the "Applying Computer Settings" , What
> have to do?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

It may also be indicative of a DNS issue