Remote DeskTop In Windows 200 Pro

To Whom It May Concern,

I know we can deploy, set up & configure Remote Desktop in Win 2K Pro. I am
able to RD out to other systems set up (as hosts,) to accept incoming RD
calls.

My question is, can we do the reverse & RD into the Win-2K-Pro system as a
client to a host and controll the W2K System? If so how is this done???

Thank You In Advance.... Jim B

How to Use Remote Desktop Sharing in NetMeeting
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=233175

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

JimB wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I know we can deploy, set up & configure Remote Desktop in Win 2K
> Pro.

You mean as a *client*, to clarify.

> I am able to RD out to other systems set up (as hosts,) to
> accept incoming RD calls.

Meaning, connecting to hosts running WinXP or Windows Server.

> My question is, can we do the reverse & RD into the Win-2K-Pro system
> as a client to a host and controll the W2K System? If so how is this
> done???

No, sorry - W2k Pro doesn't have terminal services/Remote Desktop (W2k
server has the option of Terminal Services, but you have to pay for TS
licenses unless you're using it just for remote administration, so it isn't
for end user access).

As Dave mentioned, NetMeeting may work for you. Or, look into UltraVNC.