Closed

Revert Boot Drive from Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk

how do I Revert Boot Drive from Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk with out a
reinstall
re Q217226

Is there a third pary App that can help me?
reinstaling is not an option, there is too much applications on this server
and I have a 4GB C and I need more space.
I also tryed to use the extend volume but I can not because my disks wore
originally created on a basic disk. is there a solution for this ?
3 answers Last reply
More about revert boot drive dynamic disk basic disk
  1. this tool may help you to revert dynamic disk without reinstall all applications http://www.partition-tool.com/resource/revert-dynamic-disk-to-basic-disk.htm
  2. hey man, this is greaaaaaat!!!! :bounce: really working. also in windows 7 :o ......... hurrah... thanks man. :love: ok bye :hello:

Boot Basic Windows