Closed

Revert Boot Drive from Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk

Tags:
  • Boot
  • Basic
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 13, 2005 4:51:25 PM

how do I Revert Boot Drive from Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk with out a
reinstall
re Q217226

Is there a third pary App that can help me?
reinstaling is not an option, there is too much applications on this server
and I have a 4GB C and I need more space.
I also tryed to use the extend volume but I can not because my disks wore
originally created on a basic disk. is there a solution for this ?

More about : revert boot drive dynamic disk basic disk

Anonymous
August 13, 2010 6:44:42 PM

hey man, this is greaaaaaat!!!! :bounce:  really working. also in windows 7 :o  ......... hurrah... thanks man. :love:  ok bye :hello:
August 16, 2010 10:22:09 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!