downloaded program files

NAV tells me there are threats in C:\\WINNT\Downloaded Program files (
Win2000 Prof). I want to delete these threats but cannot see the files and
neither does the disk clean up tool. NAV can scan this folder and tell me
that there are 14 files and 2 are threats but I cannot open the folder to see
and delete files. The folder has an IE symbol on it, but the contents are
also not viewable in IE. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
--
rm

Try downloading the Microsoft Antispyware Beta version at
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/downloads/default.mspx. When you
scan for threats they will either be quarrantined or deleted.

"rm" wrote:

> NAV tells me there are threats in C:\\WINNT\Downloaded Program files (
> Win2000 Prof). I want to delete these threats but cannot see the files and
> neither does the disk clean up tool. NAV can scan this folder and tell me
> that there are 14 files and 2 are threats but I cannot open the folder to see
> and delete files. The folder has an IE symbol on it, but the contents are
> also not viewable in IE. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> --
> rm

I did that and the tool did not see the threats. However Ad-Aware did see one
of them and deleted it. The other one is still there: ythiikgy.exe.js. It is
in a folder I do not have access to, unless someone can tell me how to open
it.