Problems with Windows program?

I am having problems with my Windows Program and Need to reinstall it on my
computer, Using my Restoration Kit, Problem>I want to use my Microsoft works
program again, but have lost the Certificate of Authenticity, Is there any
way I can find this information on my computer befor I make my Changes? I
really like this program and currently cannot afford to replace this program
with a new.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:07:03 -0800, Dawnbrat1975
<Dawnbrat1975@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
microsoft.public.win2000.file_system:

>I am having problems with my Windows Program and Need to reinstall it on my
>computer, Using my Restoration Kit, Problem>I want to use my Microsoft works
>program again, but have lost the Certificate of Authenticity, Is there any
>way I can find this information on my computer befor I make my Changes? I
>really like this program and currently cannot afford to replace this program
>with a new.

I believe Belarc Advisor <http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html> or
Aida32 <http://www.majorgeeks.com/download183.html> will show the
product key for MS Works.

Thank You sooo Much, I didnt even know there were programs out there like
this. It pulled up all my Certificates.
Thank You again!

"Michael Bednarek" wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:07:03 -0800, Dawnbrat1975
> <Dawnbrat1975@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> microsoft.public.win2000.file_system:
>
> >I am having problems with my Windows Program and Need to reinstall it on my
> >computer, Using my Restoration Kit, Problem>I want to use my Microsoft works
> >program again, but have lost the Certificate of Authenticity, Is there any
> >way I can find this information on my computer befor I make my Changes? I
> >really like this program and currently cannot afford to replace this program
> >with a new.
>
> I believe Belarc Advisor <http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html> or
> Aida32 <http://www.majorgeeks.com/download183.html> will show the
> product key for MS Works.
>
> --
> Michael Bednarek http://mbednarek.com/ "POST NO BILLS"

All my startup progams are opening in notepad. The only way I can access
these files is by right-clicking and opening them with my username and
password. How can I resolve this?

"Dawnbrat1975" wrote:

> I am having problems with my Windows Program and Need to reinstall it on my
> computer, Using my Restoration Kit, Problem>I want to use my Microsoft works
> program again, but have lost the Certificate of Authenticity, Is there any
> way I can find this information on my computer befor I make my Changes? I
> really like this program and currently cannot afford to replace this program
> with a new.

TRENDING THREADS