User manual for Canon S200X?

Hi,

Has anyone got a copy of the user manual for the Canon S200X that they
no longer need and are willing to sell? Or does anyone have a link to a
downloadable copy? I have tried Canon but with no luck.

Thanks
Gerald
3 answers Last reply
More about user manual canon s200x

    The S200 series user guide is available for download as a *.PDF file from Canon at:
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=330&modelid=6608

    This is not the repair manual. There is also the quickstart manual and some other manuals there also.

    --

    Rich/rerat

    (RRR News) <message rule>

    RRR_News wrote:
    > The S200 series user guide is available for download as a *.PDF file from Canon at:
    > http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=330&modelid=6608
    >
    > This is not the repair manual. There is also the quickstart manual and some other manuals there also.

    Thanks, just what I wanted
    Gerald

    Gerald,
    YW

    Rich/rerat

    (RRR News) <message rule>

    "Warmbells" <ged.bee@_please_remove_virgin.net> wrote in message news:43047f6a$0$31917$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
    RRR_News wrote:
    > The S200 series user guide is available for download as a *.PDF file from Canon at:
    > http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=330&modelid=6608
    >
    > This is not the repair manual. There is also the quickstart manual and some other manuals there also.

    Thanks, just what I wanted
    Gerald

Printers Canon Peripherals