Scheduler for Hourly and Half-hourly tasks

Hey all, I've got a process that I need to run every hour and another that
needs to run every half-hour. I can use Windows Task Scheduler, but since I
can only put in one instance per day I'm stuck making 30 jobs. Does anyone
know of a free solution that may help me?

Thanks all!

I'm a moron, I see now that if you click ADVANCED next to the time it'll let
you do this. I'm giving up my admin job for some burger flipping.