Epson Smart Panel

Hi Group
Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers on
net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
Please reply to k9dbm@hotmail.com
many thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about epson smart panel

    "Dave Morgan" <davebmorgan@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi Group
    > Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
    > CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers
    on
    > net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
    > Please reply to k9dbm@hotmail.com

    http://www.newsoftinc.com/nai/epson/ESP2.5pc_xp/index.html

    then scroll down and click the link.

    > http://www.newsoftinc.com/nai/epson/ESP2.5pc_xp/index.html
    >
    > then scroll down and click the link.

    or see this page...
    http://www.newsoftinc.com

    Not tried it myself!

    "Dave Morgan" <davebmorgan@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi Group
    > Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
    > CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers
    on
    > net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
    > Please reply to k9dbm@hotmail.com
    > many thanks

    Not sure if you found anything on Newsofts' website but, from what I recall,
    the software is third-party and there is no way to get it unless you call
    Epson and order the disk...newsoft does not provide full versions if I
    recall correctly...they only provide patches...and, really, only for the
    parts of the software that they produce for Epson under license.

    If you're in North America just call the support line and order a CD...it
    usually has the Smart Panel full version on it for the specific unit that
    you have (CX3200 version is specific to that model only but other versions
    of the ESP may allow you to use them if they are a similar version of the
    software).

    "Marky" <Akwaaaaaarat8@symfartico.ca> wrote in message

    > "Dave Morgan" <davebmorgan@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hi Group
    > > Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
    > > CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers
    > on
    > > net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
    > > Please reply to k9dbm@hotmail.com
    > > many thanks
    >
    > Not sure if you found anything on Newsofts' website but, from what I
    recall,
    > the software is third-party and there is no way to get it unless you call
    > Epson and order the disk...newsoft does not provide full versions if I
    > recall correctly...they only provide patches...and, really, only for the
    > parts of the software that they produce for Epson under license.
    >
    > If you're in North America just call the support line and order a CD...it
    > usually has the Smart Panel full version on it for the specific unit that
    > you have (CX3200 version is specific to that model only but other versions
    > of the ESP may allow you to use them if they are a similar version of the
    > software).

    In case you haven't already figured this out, I forgot to mention that you
    can use the scanner without ESP...it's just a tool that is provided by
    Epson, but there are other ways to import images...
  5. i also have lost my set up disc for cx3200 and cant get my scanner to work. does anyone know how i can get photos onto my computer without it. if so please e mail me at girlwolfy@live.co.uk
    thanks

Printers Drivers Epson Peripherals