Game similar to Myst for Gamecube??

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

Does any one know of a game that plays like Myst, Riven, or Exile for the
Nintendo Gamecube.

Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about game similar myst gamecube
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    "Paul Hastings" <phastings@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    Does any one know of a game that plays like Myst, Riven, or Exile for the
    Nintendo Gamecube.

    Paul
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Try Beyond Good and Evil. I am playing it on the PC and it's not exactly
    Myst-like but is a great adventure, nonetheless.

    ~ Kha'tie
    : )
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst,alt.games.myst.3exile (More info?)

    Thanks for the reply I'll look for a copy.

    Paul
    "Katie Postma" <nospampleaseKatiePostma@Rogers.com> wrote in message

    > "Paul Hastings" <phastings@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    > Does any one know of a game that plays like Myst, Riven, or Exile for the
    > Nintendo Gamecube.
    >
    > Paul
    >
    > Try Beyond Good and Evil. I am playing it on the PC and it's not exactly
    > Myst-like but is a great adventure, nonetheless.
    >
    > ~ Kha'tie
    > : )

Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games