Antecs reaction to a recent THG review.

xeenrecoil

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2003
THG recently reviewed a number of monster PSU's in a roundup, the Antec was tested and the guys werent happy with the amount of ripple noise the Antec 550w PSU was putting out, so Antec's response was to discontinue that product, and create the TruePower Trio which now has Dedicated outputs for stable output and less ripple noise, which I thought was rather interesting, dont you agree.

Keep up the good work fellas, we are counting on you to find out when the manufactures are screwing the pooch on quality controll.

Late

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
THG recently reviewed a number of monster PSU's in a roundup, the Antec was tested and the guys werent happy with the amount of ripple noise the Antec 550w PSU was putting out, so Antec's response was to create the TruePower Trio which now has Dedicated outputs for stable output and less ripple noise, which I thought was rather interesting, dont you agree.

Keep up the good work fellas, we are counting on you to find out when the manufactures are screwing the pooch on quality controll.

Late

Well, I guess we'll have to see how well the Trio does in the field. I wouldn't be surprised if Antec owns a chain of kennels.

TRENDING THREADS