Making the second HD in dualboot config the primary/bootab..

I had a PC that was an NT4 server, then added another HD as Win2000pro in a
dual boot config.
The original HD died.
I'm wondering if there is an easy way to make the 2nd drive bootable. (No
prob changing w/ jumpers.)

set the 2000 pro drive as master.
Boot the 2000 pro cd via the bios or cdrom boot diskette.
Start install. When presented with the choice of new or repair choose repair
Complete installation and reboot. You will have to redo all of your ms
updates.

This will modify the master boot record so the drive boots and corrects the
registry entries [was d: now c:]. I have had to on occasion uninstall and
reinstall applications to get them to work properly.