How to find out processor speed in win2000?

How to find out processor speed in win2000?
Thanks
Dee
5 answers Last reply
More about find processor speed win2000

    Hi, Dee.

    <Win>+<Break>

    That is, hold down the Windows logo key while you press the Pause/Break key
    (usually in the upper right on most keyboards). This should pop up the
    System Properties window in your face and you should see the information you
    want under Computer.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    "Dee" <dee@home> wrote in message
    > How to find out processor speed in win2000?
    > Thanks
    > Dee

    Hi RC
    Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
    Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
    Thanks

    "R. C. White" <rc@corridor.net> wrote in message
    > Hi, Dee.
    >
    > <Win>+<Break>
    >
    > That is, hold down the Windows logo key while you press the Pause/Break
    key
    > (usually in the upper right on most keyboards). This should pop up the
    > System Properties window in your face and you should see the information
    you
    > want under Computer.
    >
    > RC
    > --
    > R. C. White, CPA
    > San Marcos, TX
    > rc@corridor.net
    > Microsoft Windows MVP
    >
    > "Dee" <dee@home> wrote in message
    > > How to find out processor speed in win2000?
    > > Thanks
    > > Dee

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

    > Hi RC
    > Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
    > Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
    > Thanks

    lol u have one of those bleeders do u??
    try this
    start
    programs
    Accessories
    System Tools
    System Information,

    the first page u see should in the list say proccesor,, on this line should
    be the details and size of your cpu,,

    if you cant get to the system information them goto
    start
    run

    then in the box type

    "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSINFO\msinfo32.exe"

    where c:\\ is the letter of your main drive
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

    Thanks steve

    "steves-place@bigun.serverbox.org" <steves-place@bigun.serverbox.org.nospam>
    wrote in message news:Adn8e.24744$Uc7.19982@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...

    > "Dee" <dee@home> wrote in message
    > > Hi RC
    > > Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
    > > Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > lol u have one of those bleeders do u??
    > try this
    > start
    > programs
    > Accessories
    > System Tools
    > System Information,
    >
    > the first page u see should in the list say proccesor,, on this line
    should
    > be the details and size of your cpu,,
    >
    > if you cant get to the system information them goto
    > start
    > run
    >
    > then in the box type
    >
    > "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSINFO\msinfo32.exe"
    >
    > where c:\\ is the letter of your main drive

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?)

    you are welcom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now how about that drink ;-)
    > Thanks steve
    >
    > "steves-place@bigun.serverbox.org"
    <steves-place@bigun.serverbox.org.nospam>
    > wrote in message news:Adn8e.24744$Uc7.19982@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...
    > >
    > > "Dee" <dee@home> wrote in message
    > > > Hi RC
    > > > Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
    > > > Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
    > > > Thanks
    > > >

    > > lol u have one of those bleeders do u??
    > > try this
    > > start
    > > programs
    > > Accessories
    > > System Tools
    > > System Information,
    > >
    > > the first page u see should in the list say proccesor,, on this line
    > should
    > > be the details and size of your cpu,,
    > >
    > > if you cant get to the system information them goto
    > > start
    > > run
    > >
    > > then in the box type
    > >
    > > "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSINFO\msinfo32.exe"
    > >
    > > where c:\\ is the letter of your main drive

File System Processors Microsoft Windows