How to find out processor speed in win2000?

Hi, Dee.

<Win>+<Break>

That is, hold down the Windows logo key while you press the Pause/Break key
(usually in the upper right on most keyboards). This should pop up the
System Properties window in your face and you should see the information you
want under Computer.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Dee" <dee@home> wrote in message
> How to find out processor speed in win2000?
> Thanks
> Dee

Dee

Hi RC
Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
Thanks

> Hi RC
> Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
> Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
> Thanks

lol u have one of those bleeders do u??
try this
start
programs
Accessories
System Tools
System Information,

the first page u see should in the list say proccesor,, on this line should
be the details and size of your cpu,,

if you cant get to the system information them goto
start
run

then in the box type

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSINFO\msinfo32.exe"

where c:\\ is the letter of your main drive

Dee

Thanks steve

"steves-place@bigun.serverbox.org" <steves-place@bigun.serverbox.org.nospam>
wrote in message news:Adn8e.24744$Uc7.19982@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...

> "Dee" <dee@home> wrote in message
> > Hi RC
> > Thanks but that page only shows me the name and memery.
> > Which Tab is this feature in? and which item?
> > Thanks
> >

> lol u have one of those bleeders do u??
> try this
> start
> programs
> Accessories
> System Tools
> System Information,
>
> the first page u see should in the list say proccesor,, on this line
should
> be the details and size of your cpu,,
>
> if you cant get to the system information them goto
> start
> run
>
> then in the box type
>
> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSINFO\msinfo32.exe"
>
> where c:\\ is the letter of your main drive

you are welcom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now how about that drink ;-)