So...how is Myst4 ?

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,alt.games.myst (More info?)

I looked at one very positive review, just curious how people like this one.
I'm still floundering in Riven, it'll be ages before I get to the 4th one!

rms

Here, rms <rsquires@flashremove.net> wrote:
> I looked at one very positive review, just curious how people like this one.

I'll post a review when I finish, but that may be a week or so. (Been
at it three evenings now, and I'm less than half done. And the
review-writing takes a few days too.)

I like it so far.

--Z

*

mm

In alt.games.myst Andrew Plotkin <erkyrath@eblong.com> wrote:

> I'll post a review when I finish, but that may be a week or so. (Been
> at it three evenings now, and I'm less than half done. And the
> review-writing takes a few days too.)

wow. have you used the help system at all? i'm stuck somewhat early on
in haven.

rod

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,alt.games.myst (More info?)

Hi - Enjoy Riven, I spent two+ years off and on trying to solve Riven
with no help save one in the golden dome when I was sure I knew the
logic of the final puzzle, just not the nuance. I'm quite impressed
with this new edition. Exile was too easy but the 3d interface rocked
compared to Riven. Uru's 3d action was neat but I like how this one
really gets back into the story line. I'm guessing I'm only about a 1/3
the way through this one. So far I really like the plot in this game
with both Sirrus and Achenar again playing mind tricks. - cheers

rms wrote:
> I looked at one very positive review, just curious how people like this one.
> I'm still floundering in Riven, it'll be ages before I get to the 4th one!
>
> rms

TRENDING THREADS