  • File System
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 12, 2005 10:36:06 AM

I have a volume that was created as a dynamic volume on a Windows 2003
server. I have additional disk space that I would like to allocate to this
dynamic volume. I assume that I have to use the extend volume wizard to
complete this task. Is it safe to extend this during normal business hours
or should it be done off hours, will this trequire a reboot.

More about : 2003 extend dynamic volume

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 11:26:56 PM

Ern wrote:

> I have a volume that was created as a dynamic volume on a Windows 2003
> server. I have additional disk space that I would like to allocate to this
> dynamic volume. I assume that I have to use the extend volume wizard to
> complete this task. Is it safe to extend this during normal business hours
> or should it be done off hours, will this trequire a reboot.

It does not require a reboot.

--
Olof Lagerkvist sm6xmk
ICQ: 724451 @ssa.se