How to share floder without admin rights?

I use Windows XP in a 2003 domain environment,
I want to grant a users with the share folder permission without grant the
user local amdin rights, how?

Thanks .

--
Jason
MCSE 2003 security

On Fri, 13 May 2005 04:28:03 -0700, "Jason Zhang" <JasonZhang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I use Windows XP in a 2003 domain environment,
>I want to grant a users with the share folder permission without grant the
>user local amdin rights, how?
>
>Thanks .

a local "power user" can create a share.

May be I didn't say that clear, I just want the user with share permission
without any additional rights, such as permission to install software in
local.

"Jerold Schulman" wrote:

> On Fri, 13 May 2005 04:28:03 -0700, "Jason Zhang" <JasonZhang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I use Windows XP in a 2003 domain environment,
> >I want to grant a users with the share folder permission without grant the
> >user local amdin rights, how?
> >
> >Thanks .
>
> a local "power user" can create a share.

I don't know.
You could try granting the SeCreatePermanentPrivilege user right using NTRIGHTS from a resource kit.