dual file locations

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 17, 2005 11:40:11 AM

Hi;

Is there anyway to set up a PC to save file folders to two locations at the
same time, local and to a file server. With out what happens on the local PC
affecting the file server location?

Mark M.

More about : dual file locations

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 6:36:46 PM

"Mark M." wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Is there anyway to set up a PC to save file folders to two
> locations at the
> same time, local and to a file server. With out what happens
> on the local PC
> affecting the file server location?
>
> Mark M.

If you are using Windows XP on the desktop, you can use the Offline
Files option to sync server and desktop.

Or you can use My Briefcase, but you would have to sync manually.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/File-System-dual-locations...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1217669
May 19, 2005 6:36:47 PM

Hi:

The PC in question is Wins 2000, the PC I have for file server is XP Pro.
Any way to save default file settings to 2 PC's (IE History for one)
--
Thank you for you help

!