Thumbnails - No picture

KJ

I am having a problem seeing pictures in the thumbnail, whether it's in
Windows Explorer, trying to import from a disk to an Office product. The
only thing displayed is an image of the program attached to it. If I double
click on the thumbnail it opens the picture, but I have so go through them
all to find the one I want. I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003,
so I don't know if this is the problem or not. I apoligize if this isn't the
"correct" area to post this question. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, KJ

bm

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

"KJ" <KJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having a problem seeing pictures in the thumbnail, whether it's in
> Windows Explorer, trying to import from a disk to an Office product. The
> only thing displayed is an image of the program attached to it. If I
> double
> click on the thumbnail it opens the picture, but I have so go through them
> all to find the one I want. I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office
> 2003,
> so I don't know if this is the problem or not. I apoligize if this isn't
> the
> "correct" area to post this question. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, KJ

this might help

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292499