"System file is not suitable for running MSDOS & WIndows A..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 24, 2005 2:53:01 PM

When trying to load a application I get the above message along with
C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NET. The blue dialog box indicates: 16 bit
windows subsystem.

This is new - not sure what causes it however I need to fix it in order to
load progams. Has anyone run into this? How did you fix??
--
Thanks, BillyMac
Anonymous

This article may help. Also make sure your AV definitions are up-to-date.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324767

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional