"System file is not suitable for running MSDOS & WIndows A..

When trying to load a application I get the above message along with
C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NET. The blue dialog box indicates: 16 bit
windows subsystem.

This is new - not sure what causes it however I need to fix it in order to
load progams. Has anyone run into this? How did you fix??
--
Thanks, BillyMac
1 answer Last reply

    This article may help. Also make sure your AV definitions are up-to-date.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324767

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "billymac" wrote:
    | When trying to load a application I get the above message along with
    | C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NET. The blue dialog box indicates: 16 bit
    | windows subsystem.
    |
    | This is new - not sure what causes it however I need to fix it in order to
    | load progams. Has anyone run into this? How did you fix??
    | --
    | Thanks, BillyMac

System File Windows