order?

I was reading through some advertisments, when my eye fell on "Myst IV:
revalations". Immediately, i wonder about this list:
1: Myst
2: Riven
3: Myst II: Exile
4: Uru
5: Myst IV: Revelations

Why the heck is myst IV (4) on the fifth place?
BTW: I only just started playing Myst, and unfortunately my money+computer
only supports till Exile. Still, aal good games

GholaOfAgrajag, Somewhere in the plural sector

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Dominic van Berkel" <dovabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I was reading through some advertisments, when my eye fell on "Myst IV:
> revalations". Immediately, i wonder about this list:
> 1: Myst
> 2: Riven
> 3: Myst II: Exile
> 4: Uru
> 5: Myst IV: Revelations
>
> Why the heck is myst IV (4) on the fifth place?
> BTW: I only just started playing Myst, and unfortunately my money+computer
> only supports till Exile. Still, aal good games
>
> GholaOfAgrajag, Somewhere in the plural sector

Uru is not part of the Myst series although it is closely connected.
If your budget is limited I recommend that you move on to Myst IV and then
play Uru and its expansion packs when you can.
Nick.

"Nick" <no_bother@all> wrote in message news:<742dnX8Co6-fufncRVnyjg@pipex.net>...
> "Dominic van Berkel" <dovabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I was reading through some advertisments, when my eye fell on "Myst IV:
> > revalations". Immediately, i wonder about this list:
> > 1: Myst
> > 2: Riven
> > 3: Myst II: Exile
> > 4: Uru
> > 5: Myst IV: Revelations
> >
> > Why the heck is myst IV (4) on the fifth place?
> > BTW: I only just started playing Myst, and unfortunately my money+computer
> > only supports till Exile. Still, aal good games
> >
> > GholaOfAgrajag, Somewhere in the plural sector
> >
> Uru is not part of the Myst series although it is closely connected.
> If your budget is limited I recommend that you move on to Myst IV and then
> play Uru and its expansion packs when you can.
> Nick.

Thanks, nick. Anyway, my pc is already having a hard time on exile,
though it should be able to handle it without any problems.

TRENDING THREADS