Non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller

Hello there,

I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller.
I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface a
DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. It seems most
gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. Thanks for
the help,

DS

Hi,

I´ve been looking for a while and I´ve found several non-PCI gigabit
controller. I give you a couple of them:
www.lsilogic.com --> L8104 : This one has it own interface
www.intel.com --> 82547EI : It needs an Intel bus (CSA), so I don´t
know if it´s useful for you.
www.pmc-sierra --> S/UNI 1xGE Ethernet Controller
www.broadcom.com (I don´t know the P/N of this one, but there are some)

I hope you find it useful!!

-------------------------------------
DigitalSignal wrote:

> Hello there,

> I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller.
> I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface a
> DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. It seems most
> gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. Thanks for
> the help,

> DS

Delivered via http://www.telecom-gear.com
http://www.telecom-gear.com
comp.dcom.lans.ethernet - 1780 messages and counting!

gnathita wrote:

> I´ve been looking for a while and I´ve found several non-PCI gigabit
> controller. I give you a couple of them:

Any S-100 bus? ;-)

Hi,

ASIX Electronics Corporation will have a Non-PCI gigabit controller ready
soon. The product part number is AX88180 LF, 128-pin LQFP, S-RAM like bus,
GMII interace supported. ASIX website is www.asix.com.tw.

-------------------------------------
gnathita wrote:

> Hi,

> I´ve been looking for a while and I´ve found several non-PCI gigabit
> controller. I give you a couple of them:
> www.lsilogic.com --> L8104 : This one has it own interface
> www.intel.com --> 82547EI : It needs an Intel bus (CSA), so I
> don´t
> know if it´s useful for you.
> www.pmc-sierra --> S/UNI 1xGE Ethernet Controller
> www.broadcom.com (I don´t know the P/N of this one, but there are some)

> I hope you find it useful!!

> -------------------------------------
> DigitalSignal wrote:

>> Hello there,

>> I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet
>> controller.
>> I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface
>> DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. It seems most
>> gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. Thanks
>> for
>> the help,

>> DS

> Delivered via http://www.telecom-gear.com

> http://www.telecom-gear.com

> no-spam access to your favorite newsgroup -

> comp.dcom.lans.ethernet - 1780 messages and counting!

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums
comp.dcom.lans.ethernet - 3074 messages and counting!