Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller

Last response: in Networking
Share
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 7:54:29 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet (More info?)

Hello there,

I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller.
I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface a
DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. It seems most
gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. Thanks for
the help,

DS
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:59:36 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet (More info?)

Hi,

I´ve been looking for a while and I´ve found several non-PCI gigabit
controller. I give you a couple of them:
www.lsilogic.com --> L8104 : This one has it own interface
www.intel.com --> 82547EI : It needs an Intel bus (CSA), so I don´t
know if it´s useful for you.
www.pmc-sierra --> S/UNI 1xGE Ethernet Controller
www.broadcom.com (I don´t know the P/N of this one, but there are some)

I hope you find it useful!!

-------------------------------------
DigitalSignal wrote:




> Hello there,

> I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller.
> I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface a
> DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. It seems most
> gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. Thanks for
> the help,

> DS







##-----------------------------------------------##
Delivered via http://www.telecom-gear.com
http://www.telecom-gear.com
no-spam access to your favorite newsgroup -
comp.dcom.lans.ethernet - 1780 messages and counting!
##-----------------------------------------------##
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:59:37 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet (More info?)

gnathita wrote:

> I´ve been looking for a while and I´ve found several non-PCI gigabit
> controller. I give you a couple of them:

Any S-100 bus? ;-)
Related resources
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 8:54:22 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet (More info?)

Hi,

ASIX Electronics Corporation will have a Non-PCI gigabit controller ready
soon. The product part number is AX88180 LF, 128-pin LQFP, S-RAM like bus,
GMII interace supported. ASIX website is www.asix.com.tw.


-------------------------------------
gnathita wrote:

> Hi,

> I´ve been looking for a while and I´ve found several non-PCI gigabit
> controller. I give you a couple of them:
> www.lsilogic.com --> L8104 : This one has it own interface
> www.intel.com --> 82547EI : It needs an Intel bus (CSA), so I
> don´t
> know if it´s useful for you.
> www.pmc-sierra --> S/UNI 1xGE Ethernet Controller
> www.broadcom.com (I don´t know the P/N of this one, but there are some)

> I hope you find it useful!!

> -------------------------------------
> DigitalSignal wrote:




>> Hello there,

>> I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet
>> controller.
>> I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface
>> a
>> DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. It seems most
>> gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. Thanks
>> for
>> the help,

>> DS









> ##-----------------------------------------------##

> Delivered via http://www.telecom-gear.com

> http://www.telecom-gear.com

> no-spam access to your favorite newsgroup -

> comp.dcom.lans.ethernet - 1780 messages and counting!

> ##-----------------------------------------------##






##-----------------------------------------------##
Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive
http://www.cabling-design.com/forums
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -
comp.dcom.lans.ethernet - 3074 messages and counting!
##-----------------------------------------------##
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 3:06:14 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet (More info?)

Thanks. It is helpful

DS
!