James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
I have Myst Uru and wondered if a sequel had been produced or if
anyone could let me know the name of the next in the series if there
is one.

Thanks and Regards
James

grey

"James" <J.C.Boyek@Gothicbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have Myst Uru and wondered if a sequel had been produced or if
> anyone could let me know the name of the next in the series if there
> is one.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> James

There are two expansions to URU, "To D'ni" and "The Path of the Shell" carry
on from where URU left off. Both are available as a CD, but To D'ni is a
free download.

Graham