Disc #1 of works Suite 2003 Carries a list of contents: Microsoft Works
Suite 2003 Setup; Microsoft Works 7.0; Microsoft Word 2002; Microsoft
Works Clipart. Ive tried all I could to find Clipart, but cannot.
Anyone else have the same problem? Using My Computer, I displayed the
contents of the disc, but clipart is not listed as content. Is it really
missing, or is there a secret to finding and loading it, or finding it
somewhere in my C disc.........HALP

Please take this question to the microsoft.public.works.win newsgroup.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User