win 2003 domain server services failed at start up

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 4, 2005 10:23:08 AM

Had this domain running win 2003 server. The server started slowly but most
of the services failed to start.Reference to the event viewer, gave event log
id 2510.
We recently updated the server with service pack1.As a matter of urgency I
would like to know what could be the problem and a solution to get my domain
running normal..
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 11:48:40 AM

Possibly http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=822219 "You Experience Slow File Server Performance and Delays Occur When You Work With Files That Are Located on a File Server "