win 2003 domain server services failed at start up

Had this domain running win 2003 server. The server started slowly but most
of the services failed to start.Reference to the event viewer, gave event log
id 2510.
We recently updated the server with service pack1.As a matter of urgency I
would like to know what could be the problem and a solution to get my domain
running normal..
1 answer Last reply
More about 2003 domain server services failed start

    On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 06:23:08 -0700, "eddie" <eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Had this domain running win 2003 server. The server started slowly but most
    >of the services failed to start.Reference to the event viewer, gave event log
    >id 2510.
    >We recently updated the server with service pack1.As a matter of urgency I
    >would like to know what could be the problem and a solution to get my domain
    >running normal..

    Possibly http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=822219 "You Experience Slow File Server Performance and Delays Occur When You Work With Files That Are Located on a File Server "

Domain File System Microsoft Servers Windows