Myst 4 on a laptop

Has anyone tried it yet? If so what is your config and the results?
2 answers Last reply
More about myst laptop
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    I had to update my gfx drivers but am lucky enough to have a decent gfx
    card on my laptop (Radeon Mobility 9200) and it runs absolutely fine.

    On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:19:56 GMT, Brad <brad@dontuse.com> wrote:

    > Has anyone tried it yet? If so what is your config and the results?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    having some problems on mine. have a 16 meg ati card in my ibm t30.
    The game requires a min of 32. I have alot of missing textures when
    playing the game.

    On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:20:12 +0000 (UTC), "Rodolphe Mortreuil"
    <rmortreuil@btinternet.com> wrote:

    >I had to update my gfx drivers but am lucky enough to have a decent gfx
    >card on my laptop (Radeon Mobility 9200) and it runs absolutely fine.
    >
    >On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:19:56 GMT, Brad <brad@dontuse.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone tried it yet? If so what is your config and the results?

Laptops Configuration Games Video Games