Myst 4 on a laptop

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 9, 2004 1:19:56 AM

Has anyone tried it yet? If so what is your config and the results?

More about : myst laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 9, 2004 6:20:12 PM

I had to update my gfx drivers but am lucky enough to have a decent gfx
card on my laptop (Radeon Mobility 9200) and it runs absolutely fine.

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:19:56 GMT, Brad <brad@dontuse.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried it yet? If so what is your config and the results?

October 10, 2004 5:50:33 PM

having some problems on mine. have a 16 meg ati card in my ibm t30.
The game requires a min of 32. I have alot of missing textures when
playing the game.

!