hotmail --can send email

I have trouble sending emails in hotmail. In the status bar it says "error
on page". I cannot even reply to emails it says the same thing. And today I
could even get to my hotmail account from work. I don't know if it is the
Hotmail itself or my computer. But why I could log into hotmail from work.

I have to use outlook express to send emails.

Anybody is welcome to help.

Hi!

Its normally b'coz of javascript error

This link might help :
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236846

"david z" wrote:

> I have trouble sending emails in hotmail. In the status bar it says "error
> on page". I cannot even reply to emails it says the same thing. And today I
> could even get to my hotmail account from work. I don't know if it is the
> Hotmail itself or my computer. But why I could log into hotmail from work.
>
> I have to use outlook express to send emails.
>
> Anybody is welcome to help.

Probably,but now somehow is working

"Ritesh Nigam - Techie" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Its normally b'coz of javascript error
>
> This link might help :
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236846
>
> "david z" wrote:
>
> > I have trouble sending emails in hotmail. In the status bar it says "error
> > on page". I cannot even reply to emails it says the same thing. And today I
> > could even get to my hotmail account from work. I don't know if it is the
> > Hotmail itself or my computer. But why I could log into hotmail from work.
> >
> > I have to use outlook express to send emails.
> >
> > Anybody is welcome to help.

TRENDING THREADS