Myst Revelations: Stuck in Spire

WHERE is there 3rd (largest) power source?

I can't find the lightning rod and it's making me MAD.

Please anyone with a charitable heart, give me a clue !!

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Rodolphe Mortreuil" <rmortreuil@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> WHERE is there 3rd (largest) power source?
>
> I can't find the lightning rod and it's making me MAD.
>
> Please anyone with a charitable heart, give me a clue !!

Have you taken a trip in the 'rock-ship' yet?
Nick.

Thanks!

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 17:31:25 +0100, Nick <no_bother@all> wrote:

> "Rodolphe Mortreuil" <rmortreuil@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> WHERE is there 3rd (largest) power source?
>>
>> I can't find the lightning rod and it's making me MAD.
>>
>> Please anyone with a charitable heart, give me a clue !!
>>
>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
>
> Have you taken a trip in the 'rock-ship' yet?
> Nick.

Where did Sirrus leave his notes? I can't figure out the circular locks.

<cries> What I love about the Myst game is the constant impression one
gets of being an utter morong. It appeals to my masochistic instincts, I
guess.