Image Loading Upon Startup

Our compay has a couple of Latitude C640 laptops running Win2K. A marketing
rep loaded a 'personal' picture onto one laptop. And that 'personal' picture
loads immediately after login but right before the icons (ie, My Computer, My
Docs, etc) populate onto the desktop. I've surfed the OS 'desktop wallpaper'
images and the image is not there. I checked the user's 'My Documents' and
'My Pictures' folders and I found and deleted the photo. There was only one
instance of the picture file that I found. I restarted the laptop, logged
into her profile and the image loaded again. Also, the image is totally
different from her desktop wallpaper pic. Where on her hard drive do I go to
delete this file and/or lock it so no one can replace the original Win2K
image (if any) that loads in its place?

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:32:14 -0700, a144mb <a144mb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Our compay has a couple of Latitude C640 laptops running Win2K. A marketing
>rep loaded a 'personal' picture onto one laptop. And that 'personal' picture
>loads immediately after login but right before the icons (ie, My Computer, My
>Docs, etc) populate onto the desktop. I've surfed the OS 'desktop wallpaper'
>images and the image is not there. I checked the user's 'My Documents' and
>'My Pictures' folders and I found and deleted the photo. There was only one
>instance of the picture file that I found. I restarted the laptop, logged
>into her profile and the image loaded again. Also, the image is totally
>different from her desktop wallpaper pic. Where on her hard drive do I go to
>delete this file and/or lock it so no one can replace the original Win2K
>image (if any) that loads in its place?

See if tip 2726 » How do I change the backround bitmap on the logon screen?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com helps?