Myst IV - Spire Electrical Panel

I'm trying to find the switch for the triangle symbol in Spire that is
shown on the electrical panel grid. When one of these has power it lights
up. I have found all but this one. Anyone found this switch?
Thanks
--
Cincon
Linux 2.6.8.1

I'm stuck there too

"Cincon" <me@here.com> wrote in message

> I'm trying to find the switch for the triangle symbol in Spire that is
> shown on the electrical panel grid. When one of these has power it lights
> up. I have found all but this one. Anyone found this switch?
> Thanks
> --
> Cincon
> Linux 2.6.8.1
> 1:46pm up 0:58, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.06, 0.02

I have. I'm actually past that part. The switch you're looking for is on the
other "island". On the bottom level, if you go to the end of the bridge and
click on the farthest island and the clicker turns into a magnifying glass,
that is where you need to go for the final switch. Once the two on the main
island are powered up (one up at the top level, the other at the bottom) you
can take the "air ship" to the other island and use the other switch your
looking for.

Hope this info helps out.
"Terry Fields" <leftds@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> I'm stuck there too
>
> "Cincon" <me@here.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I'm trying to find the switch for the triangle symbol in Spire that is
>> shown on the electrical panel grid. When one of these has power it lights
>> up. I have found all but this one. Anyone found this switch?
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Cincon
>> Linux 2.6.8.1
>> 1:46pm up 0:58, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.06, 0.02

Bu lower level you mean the level under the trap door that you slide to from
the top? The one with the book that has all the circuits?

"Scott Ware" <ScottWare@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have. I'm actually past that part. The switch you're looking for is on
the
> other "island". On the bottom level, if you go to the end of the bridge
and
> click on the farthest island and the clicker turns into a magnifying
glass,
> that is where you need to go for the final switch. Once the two on the
main
> island are powered up (one up at the top level, the other at the bottom)
you
> can take the "air ship" to the other island and use the other switch your
> looking for.
>
> Hope this info helps out.
> "Terry Fields" <leftds@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> > I'm stuck there too
> >
> > "Cincon" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I'm trying to find the switch for the triangle symbol in Spire that is
> >> shown on the electrical panel grid. When one of these has power it
lights
> >> up. I have found all but this one. Anyone found this switch?
> >> Thanks
> >> --
> >> Cincon
> >> Linux 2.6.8.1
> >> 1:46pm up 0:58, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.06, 0.02

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Terry Fields" <leftds@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> I'm stuck there too
>
> "Cincon" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm trying to find the switch for the triangle symbol in Spire that is
> > shown on the electrical panel grid. When one of these has power it
lights
> > up. I have found all but this one. Anyone found this switch?
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Cincon
> > Linux 2.6.8.1
> > 1:46pm up 0:58, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.06, 0.02

I've just back-tracked through some savegames and as far as I can tell, the
triangle comes on when you unlock the four crystals in front of the spider
chair. But it goes off again when you throw the switch with the pawn
chess-piece symbol (in the so-called bomb room).
I don't think it needs to be on for you to finish the age. If it does then I
haven't finished the age :-(
Nick.

That is the lower one, below the trap door. the top one is where you climb
the peg ladder till you can no longer.