dear all

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2005 3:37:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

please snip. thank you for your attention.

love and kisses

alex

More about : dear

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:37:31 AM

"Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> please snip. thank you for your attention.
>
> love and kisses

Duely noted
<Finds something to note it on*>
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:37:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> please snip. thank you for your attention.
>
> love and kisses
>
> alex

Um, question, how long before snipping? page-ish?

--------------
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
June 6, 2005 3:56:59 AM

Jim Eha wrote:
>>please snip. thank you for your attention.
>
> Um, question, how long before snipping? page-ish?

far be it from me to decree. usually you can get it down to <10 lines
without losing context. that'd be grand.

a.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:57:00 AM

> Jim Eha wrote:
> >>please snip. thank you for your attention.
> >
> > Um, question, how long before snipping? page-ish?
>
> far be it from me to decree. usually you can get it down to <10 lines
> without losing context. that'd be grand.

Alright also noted, thanks.
*goes to hunt to some live/semi-live dinner*
Have a good night.

--------------
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:17:44 PM

On 2005-06-05, Alex Watson <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote:
<snip>
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:17:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

> <snip>
haha <applauds> Well d<snip>!
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 12:06:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> Jim Eha wrote:
>>>please snip. thank you for your attention.
>>
>> Um, question, how long before snipping? page-ish?
>
> far be it from me to decree. usually you can get it down to <10 lines
> without losing context. that'd be grand.

Hmm. *randomly waves before being dragged out backwards due to little time
and... well, basically very little time for Internet usage*

--
The Triad
Anonymous

On 2005-06-06, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Um, question, how long before snipping? page-ish?
>>
>> far be it from me to decree. usually you can get it down to <10 lines
>> without losing context. that'd be grand.
>
> Hmm. *randomly waves before being dragged out backwards due to little time
> and... well, basically very little time for Internet usage*

How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
by a car or gone into politics... or have you?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 8:29:11 PM

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> On 2005-06-06, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message

<snip>
> How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
> by a car or gone into politics... or have you?

Yes those politics are wicked things aren't they <twitch>

--------------
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:57:05 AM

On 2005-06-07, Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-06-06, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message
>
><snip>
>> How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
>> by a car or gone into politics... or have you?
>
> Yes those politics are wicked things aren't they <twitch>

Yeah, real death trap. Once you step into it... well, that's why you
should always carry a number 5 five extentible crowbar with you.

(OK, jokes aside, how the hell do I write that properly? I have no
clue.)
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 5:09:41 PM

> On 2005-06-07, Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> ><snip>
> >> How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
> >> by a car or gone into politics... or have you?
> >
> > Yes those politics are wicked things aren't they <twitch>
>
> Yeah, real death trap. Once you step into it... well, that's why you
> should always carry a number 5 five extentible crowbar with you.
>
> (OK, jokes aside, how the hell do I write that properly? I have no
> clue.)

That's a mystery only the higher powers know how to solve....
*waits for higher powers to give a solution*

--------------
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 11:33:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> On 2005-06-06, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message

>>> far be it from me to decree. usually you can get it down to <10 lines
>>> without losing context. that'd be grand.
>>
>> Hmm. *randomly waves before being dragged out backwards due to little
>> time
>> and... well, basically very little time for Internet usage*
>
> How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
> by a car or gone into politics... or have you?

<.<

>.>

....Final Fantasy VIII.

--
The Triad
Anonymous

On 2005-06-08, Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-06-07, Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> ><snip>
>> >
>> > Yes those politics are wicked things aren't they <twitch>
>>
>> Yeah, real death trap. Once you step into it... well, that's why you
>> should always carry a number 5 five extentible crowbar with you.
>>
>> (OK, jokes aside, how the hell do I write that properly? I have no
>> clue.)
>
> That's a mystery only the higher powers know how to solve....
> *waits for higher powers to give a solution*

Huh?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 3:27:34 PM

On 2005-06-09, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-06-06, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message

>>> Hmm. *randomly waves before being dragged out backwards due to little
>>> time
>>> and... well, basically very little time for Internet usage*
>>
>> How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
>> by a car or gone into politics... or have you?
>
><.<
>
>>.>
>
> ...Final Fantasy VIII.

::confused::
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:17:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

> >> Yeah, real death trap. Once you step into it... well, that's why you
> >> should always carry a number 5 five extentible crowbar with you.
> >>
> >> (OK, jokes aside, how the hell do I write that properly? I have no
> >> clue.)
> >
> > That's a mystery only the higher powers know how to solve....
> > *waits for higher powers to give a solution*
>
> Huh?

The mystery of "how the hell you managed to write that properly?"

--------------
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:19:44 PM

> On 2005-06-09, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> >> How the hell did *that* happen? Well, at least you haven't been overrun
> >> by a car or gone into politics... or have you?
> >
> ><.<
> >
> >>.>
> >
> > ...Final Fantasy VIII.
>
> ::confused::

<falls off chair laughing hysterically for no good reason>
*has never in life played any FF games*
I think it's because everytime something major happens one ends up
discussing politics, but...... oh wait *gets it*
He/They have no time due to the playing of Final Fantasy VIII... ahh

--------------
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:06:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2005-06-09, illusion
<csqdnUcpXeS08TXfRVn-jg@rogers.com> was created,
stating that Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

>> > That's a mystery only the higher powers know how to solve....
>> > *waits for higher powers to give a solution*
>>
>> Huh?
>
> The mystery of "how the hell you managed to write that properly?"

You lost me...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:11:15 PM

<csqdnUYpXeS08TXfRVn-jg@rogers.com> was created,
stating that Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

>> ><.<

>> > ...Final Fantasy VIII.
>>
>> ::confused::
>
><falls off chair laughing hysterically for no good reason>
> *has never in life played any FF games*
> I think it's because everytime something major happens one ends up
> discussing politics, but...... oh wait *gets it*
> He/They have no time due to the playing of Final Fantasy VIII... ahh

Oh. How evil.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:08:02 PM

> And when it was 2005-06-09, illusion
> <csqdnUcpXeS08TXfRVn-jg@rogers.com> was created,
> stating that Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com>
> uttered in alt.games.creatures:

>>> Huh?
>>
>> The mystery of "how the hell you managed to write that properly?"
>
> You lost me...

I think he misread 'how the hell do I write that properly' as 'how the hell
did I write that properly'.

--
The Triad
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:11:53 PM

"The Triad" <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote in message
news:D 8hc3i$iq3$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> > And when it was 2005-06-09, illusion
> > <csqdnUcpXeS08TXfRVn-jg@rogers.com> was created,
> > stating that Jim Eha <spikeaceon@yahoo.com>
> > uttered in alt.games.creatures:

> >> The mystery of "how the hell you managed to write that properly?"
> >
> > You lost me...
>
> I think he misread 'how the hell do I write that properly' as 'how the
hell
> did I write that properly'.
>
> --
> The Triad

Ahhh!
Yes, that I did.
Sorry Emmel.

--
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:55:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:55:45 PM

"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message

> Jim Eha wrote:
> <snip>
> > --------------
> > Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
> > boring...
> >
> > "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or
gold'
> > ones?"
> > Ah the good old Days of C1!
>
> It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
> "--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

better-ish?

--
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:55:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message

> Jim Eha wrote:
> <snip>
> > --------------
> > Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
> > boring...
> >
> > "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or
gold'
> > ones?"
> > Ah the good old Days of C1!
>
> It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
> "--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Gah the last line wraps! *shakes fist for not wanting to remove the space*

--
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?"
Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:55:46 PM

"Jim Eha" <spikeaceon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > Jim Eha wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > --------------
> > > Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
> > > boring...
> > >
> > > "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or
> gold'
> > > ones?"
> > > Ah the good old Days of C1!
> >
> > It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
> > "--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details
:-)

> > Regards,
> > Thomas
>
> Gah the last line wraps! *shakes fist for not wanting to remove the space*
>
> --
> Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
> boring...
>
> "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or
gold'
> ones?"
> Ah the good old Days of C1!

Glee! fixed... ish... methinks *prays*

--
Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
boring...

"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
ones?" ...Ah the good old Days of C1!
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:56:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:15:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2005-06-12, illusion
<42ac7844$0$765$3a628fcd@reader10.nntp.hccnet.nl> was created,
stating that Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

> Jim Eha wrote:
><snip>
>> --------------
>> Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
>> boring...
>>
>> "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
>> ones?"
>> Ah the good old Days of C1!
>
> It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
> "--------------".

::nods::

> Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)

Nope, that one is *not* an AGC rule. We have a long tradition of
oversized sigs here...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:17:04 PM

<42ac7846$0$765$3a628fcd@reader10.nntp.hccnet.nl> was created,
stating that Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

> Alex Watson wrote:
>> please snip. thank you for your attention.
>
> I would, but I am afraid emmel might hurt me :-(
> Thomas

Yeah, yeah. Don't talk rubbish - just leave in the *relevant* parts.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:23:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

<snip>
> Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)

"...huh?"

(Isn't there a part of the FAQ addressing the four-line rule and the lack
thereof here...?)

--
The Triad
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2005-06-13, illusion
<d8jfpd$b6d$1$830fa17d@news.demon.co.uk> was created,
stating that The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

><snip>
>> Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)
>
> "...huh?"
>
> (Isn't there a part of the FAQ addressing the four-line rule and the lack
> thereof here...?)

Yup.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:24:28 PM

> The Triad wrote:
>> "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message

>>>far be it from me to decree. usually you can get it down to <10 lines
>>>without losing context. that'd be grand.
>>

>> Hmm. *randomly waves before being dragged out backwards due to little
>> time
>> and... well, basically very little time for Internet usage*
>
> Joy and Jubilations! It is the friendly The Triad who has come to visit
> us again!!

*facepalm* ...the 'The'/'the' is entirely superfluous when you already have
a 'the' there... augh.

"And it's not a case of visiting... this /is/ 'home base'." *smiles
quietly*

--
The Triad
Anonymous

Thomas J. Boschloo wrote:
> It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
> "--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
> - --

Let the record show...
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 2:51:33 PM

On 2005-06-14, Alex Watson <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote:
> Thomas J. Boschloo wrote:
>> It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
>> "--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Thomas
>> - --
>
> Let the record show...

<g>
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 2:54:25 PM

On 2005-06-13, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> The Triad wrote:
>>> "Alex Watson" <alexwatson@deadspam.com> wrote in message

>>> Hmm. *randomly waves before being dragged out backwards due to little
>>> time
>>> and... well, basically very little time for Internet usage*
>>
>> Joy and Jubilations! It is the friendly The Triad who has come to visit
>> us again!!
>
> *facepalm* ...the 'The'/'the' is entirely superfluous when you already have
> a 'the' there... augh.
>
> "And it's not a case of visiting... this /is/ 'home base'." *smiles
> quietly*

::shrugs::
I guess that's what you get when you name yourself in plural. Never had
that problem when you used e.g. "Refractor Dragon", did you?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 1:06:03 PM

> On 2005-06-13, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Joy and Jubilations! It is the friendly The Triad who has come to visit
>>> us again!!
>>
>> *facepalm* ...the 'The'/'the' is entirely superfluous when you already
>> have
>> a 'the' there... augh.
>>
>> "And it's not a case of visiting... this /is/ 'home base'." *smiles
>> quietly*
>
> ::shrugs::
> I guess that's what you get when you name yourself in plural. Never had
> that problem when you used e.g. "Refractor Dragon", did you?

Refractor is dead.

--
The Triad
Anonymous

On 2005-06-16, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-06-13, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message

>>> *facepalm* ...the 'The'/'the' is entirely superfluous when you already
>>> have
>>> a 'the' there... augh.
>>>
>>> "And it's not a case of visiting... this /is/ 'home base'." *smiles
>>> quietly*
>>
>> ::shrugs::
>> I guess that's what you get when you name yourself in plural. Never had
>> that problem when you used e.g. "Refractor Dragon", did you?
>
> Refractor is dead.

Huh? How that?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 2:25:29 AM

The Triad wrote:

>>::shrugs::
>>I guess that's what you get when you name yourself in plural. Never had
>>that problem when you used e.g. "Refractor Dragon", did you?
>

> Refractor is dead.
-- Nietzsche
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 3:53:05 PM

> On 2005-06-16, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>>> ::shrugs::
>>> I guess that's what you get when you name yourself in plural. Never had
>>> that problem when you used e.g. "Refractor Dragon", did you?
>>
>> Refractor is dead.
>
> Huh? How that?

Long story, made more complicated by the fact that I'm not entirely certain
that he existed as an individual in the first place. Relatively
unimportant.

--
The Triad
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 10:48:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 10:50:00 PM

Jim Eha wrote:
> "Jim Eha" <spikeaceon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message

>>>Jim Eha wrote:
>>><snip>

>>gold'

>>>It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
>>>"--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details
>
> :-)
>
>>>Regards,
>>>Thomas
>>
>>Gah the last line wraps! *shakes fist for not wanting to remove the space*
>>
>>--
>>Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
>>boring...
>>
>>"How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or
>
> gold'
>
>>ones?"
>>Ah the good old Days of C1!
>

> Glee! fixed... ish... methinks *prays*
>
> --
> Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
> boring...
>
> "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
> ones?" ...Ah the good old Days of C1!

Nicer, but my reader still wants a single space after '--'. Oh, and drop
the four line rule. I knew everybody in this group used a long sig but I
forgot it was also in the FAQ (charter??).

Thomas
- --
"You can't be safer, can't be more secure than with a breast in each
palm, that's the way I was born and that's the way I want to die" -
Sugarcubes, Mama, 1988
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 10:54:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 10:55:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 1:18:26 AM

> emmel wrote:
>> And when it was 2005-06-13, illusion
>> <d8jfpd$b6d$1$830fa17d@news.demon.co.uk> was created,
>> stating that The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web>
>> uttered in alt.games.creatures:
>>

>>><snip>

>>>"...huh?"
>>>
>>>(Isn't there a part of the FAQ addressing the four-line rule and the lack
>>>thereof here...?)
>>

>> Yup.
>
> Q12) Hey! That sig's longer than four lines!
> A12) Although in other places it is nettiquite to keep a sig to under
> four lines, this is not true of AGC... so please stop complaining about
> this! You are insulting some of the foremost members of our community!
>
> You will get insulted in other groups though if you post 4+ lines!

This isn't 'in other groups', though. That's the point. *amusement*

--
The Triad
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 5:21:56 PM

On 2005-06-17, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2005-06-16, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>>> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>>> Refractor is dead.
>>
>> Huh? How that?
>
> Long story, made more complicated by the fact that I'm not entirely certain
> that he existed as an individual in the first place. Relatively
> unimportant.

I'm curious. Do tell.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 5:23:28 PM

On 2005-06-17, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:

> The Triad wrote:
>> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote in message

>>>Joy and Jubilations! It is the friendly The Triad who has come to visit
>>>us again!!
>>

>> *facepalm* ...the 'The'/'the' is entirely superfluous when you already have
>> a 'the' there... augh.
>>
>> "And it's not a case of visiting... this /is/ 'home base'." *smiles
>> quietly*
>
><doesn't understand>
><retries>
>
> Happy happy happy! Joy joy joy! The friendly Triad is here again!
>
><how's that>

A bit childish perhaps, but gramatically/semantically correct. AFAIK
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 5:24:26 PM

On 2005-06-17, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:

>> --
>> Those who do not read AGC are those that perish because their life is
>> boring...
>>
>> "How do I create a coloured Norn instead of one of those 'brownish or gold'
>> ones?" ...Ah the good old Days of C1!
>
> Nicer, but my reader still wants a single space after '--'. Oh, and drop
> the four line rule. I knew everybody in this group used a long sig but I
> forgot it was also in the FAQ (charter??).
>
> Thomas
> - --
> "You can't be safer, can't be more secure than with a breast in each
> palm, that's the way I was born and that's the way I want to die" -
> Sugarcubes, Mama, 1988

And now go fix *your* sig seperator. Like now.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 5:26:41 PM

On 2005-06-17, Thomas J. Boschloo <nospam@hccnet.nl.invalid> wrote:

> Alex Watson wrote:
>> Thomas J. Boschloo wrote:
>>
>>> It would look better in my newsreader if you used "-- " instead of
>>> "--------------". Also four lines and no more, but that's just details
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Thomas
>>> - --
>>

>> Let the record show...
>
> If you download the Enigmail plugin in your reader and download my key
> (which is only most pgp key servers), my posts will show up fine.
>
> You don't even have to download the key (I think)!
> Thomas
> - --
> "You can't be safer, can't be more secure than with a breast in each
> palm, that's the way I was born and that's the way I want to die" -
> Sugarcubes, Mama, 1988

Somehow I doubt that *my* news reader likes that plugin. Stick to the
standards, will you?
--

!