EIDE, SCSI & Boot Partition Questions...

Hi;

I just installed 4 SCSI drives in my Win2k AS machine. It also has two EIDE
drives. I then re-installed the O/S and got the drives pretty much in the
order I like as well as the drive letters.

I'm having one problem though. The system boots off of a SCSI disk but the
stinkin' EIDE disk contains the boot.ini file - and even worse - it was
formatted as FAT32.

I really would prefer that the first SCSI drive has the boot partition as
well as the O/S. As it stands now I can't change the drive letter of the
EIDE drive because Win2K won't let me - probably because it has the boot
partition installed on it.

Is there anyway I can make the first SCSI drive the boot drive as well as
the O/S?

Thanks;
Marvin

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=234048