Can't set to draft on HP Officejet 6110

Hi, I have a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet 6110 and I have to set the
quality to draft every single time I print. I have set it to draft
from printers and faxes. It just goes back to Normal everytime. And
ideas? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about draft officejet 6110

    needin4mation@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi, I have a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet 6110 and I have to set the
    > quality to draft every single time I print. I have set it to draft
    > from printers and faxes. It just goes back to Normal everytime. And
    > ideas? Thanks.

    Yes, in the control panel select the printer and
    set the properties you want as a default, and if
    you have more than one printer, select it as the
    default.

    George E. Cawthon wrote:
    > needin4mation@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, I have a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet 6110 and I have to set the
    >> quality to draft every single time I print. I have set it to draft
    >> from printers and faxes. It just goes back to Normal everytime. And
    >> ideas? Thanks.
    >>

    > Yes, in the control panel select the printer and set the properties you
    > want as a default, and if you have more than one printer, select it as
    > the default.

    Oops, you said that. So, maybe you are not
    selecting an "ok" somewhere. If you have more
    than one printer, i.e., more than one HP6110,
    perhaps you aren't selecting the one that is the
    default. That's why I suggested that you make it
    the default. Hope this helps.

Printers Hewlett Packard Officejet Peripherals