Can't set to draft on HP Officejet 6110

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
August 18, 2005 11:51:53 PM

Hi, I have a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet 6110 and I have to set the
quality to draft every single time I print. I have set it to draft
from printers and faxes. It just goes back to Normal everytime. And
ideas? Thanks.
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 19, 2005 7:04:02 AM

needin4mation@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I have a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet 6110 and I have to set the
> quality to draft every single time I print. I have set it to draft
> from printers and faxes. It just goes back to Normal everytime. And
> ideas? Thanks.

Yes, in the control panel select the printer and
set the properties you want as a default, and if
you have more than one printer, select it as the
default.
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 19, 2005 7:09:43 AM

George E. Cawthon wrote:
> needin4mation@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Hi, I have a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet 6110 and I have to set the
>> quality to draft every single time I print. I have set it to draft
>> from printers and faxes. It just goes back to Normal everytime. And
>> ideas? Thanks.
>>

> Yes, in the control panel select the printer and set the properties you
> want as a default, and if you have more than one printer, select it as
> the default.

Oops, you said that. So, maybe you are not
selecting an "ok" somewhere. If you have more
than one printer, i.e., more than one HP6110,
perhaps you aren't selecting the one that is the
default. That's why I suggested that you make it
the default. Hope this helps.
!