Spire - Is that it?

grey

I have just finished Spire in Myst4 - or at least I think I have. Done the
dangly chair gear puzzle, done the slidey scale thingy puzzle, gone across
the bridge, blown up the obstacles (by accident) and gone up the
lift....near to the point where I came in. In other words, I have gone round
in a circle, but feel like I am missing something else. Surely that's not
all of it..? I have had a long look round and can't find anything.

Having gone back to Atrus's Lab, I stumbled across a switch which activates
the telescope, having missed it last time. Am I supposed to be looking for
something?

Anyway, back to the "Book Ball" and I'm in some wierd jungle world, having
linked with the second book. Hopelessly lost at the moment, bound to stumble
across something sooner or later....

Graham

"Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I have just finished Spire in Myst4 - or at least I think I have. Done the
> dangly chair gear puzzle, done the slidey scale thingy puzzle, gone across
> the bridge, blown up the obstacles (by accident) and gone up the
> lift....near to the point where I came in. In other words, I have gone
> round
> in a circle, but feel like I am missing something else. Surely that's not
> all of it..? I have had a long look round and can't find anything.

Basically, yes that's it. If you payed attention you will have found
something when you completed your "circle" that will help you later on in
the game. Don't worry if it's not obvious what it is, if you saw it, you'll
recognize it when you need it. If you didn't see it, you'll invariably
become hopelessly stuck later on.

Spoiler, use ROT13 to view:
Vg'f gur pbybhe jurry ba gur ryringbe, lbh arrq vg va Freravn.

> Having gone back to Atrus's Lab, I stumbled across a switch which
> activates
> the telescope, having missed it last time. Am I supposed to be looking for
> something?

I assume you haven't contacted Atrus like he told you, then? Remember what
he said in the beginning, and then contact him using the Crystal Viewer.

> Anyway, back to the "Book Ball" and I'm in some wierd jungle world, having
> linked with the second book. Hopelessly lost at the moment, bound to
> stumble
> across something sooner or later....

After you linked back from Spire, you should've seen something happening
under Yeesha's room through the window of the "Book Ball". Did you check it
out?

Spoiler, use ROT13 to view:
Lbh jvyy svaq gung Npurane unf orra va Lrrfun'f ebbz, naq gur Freravn
Yvaxvat Obbx pna or sbhaq haqre ure ebbz (va gur nern ernpunoyr ol gur
obbxpnfr). Lbh'yy arrq n cvrpr bs vasbezngvba sebz Unira nf jryy nf Fcver gb
pbzcyrgr Freravn.

--
Unforgiven

TRENDING THREADS