Paul O'Brien and Jason Dunn removed from the list of MVPs...

January 13, 2005 4:01:56 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

... as you can see here:
http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu

.... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The current
list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than myself
being MVP (and I am not one).

What is going on there in Microsoft?
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 4:01:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

> ... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
> are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The
> current list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than
> myself being MVP (and I am not one).
>
> What is going on there in Microsoft?

You sad git
January 13, 2005 4:01:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:01:56 +0100, "www.MSmobiles.com"
<nospam@msmobiles.com> removed the duct tape and proclaimed:

>.. as you can see here:
>http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
>... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
>are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The current
>list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than myself
>being MVP (and I am not one).
>
>What is going on there in Microsoft?

Maybe they were running Linux on their home PC.

--
I put 2 and 2 together and got 22.
Anonymous

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

Try:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpaward&style=TOC#Windows%20-%20Mobile%20Devices

The page you cite does not list all awardees.

--
Dave
www.davespda.com

"www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote in message
> .. as you can see here:
> http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
> ... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
> are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The
> current list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than
> myself being MVP (and I am not one).
>
> What is going on there in Microsoft?

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 4:51:04 AM

"Mungo Jerry" <jerry_mungo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You sad git

i am never sad, always happy and positive.

and I was just asking, man! relax!
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 4:51:30 AM

"Bruno" <insert@address.here> wrote in message
> Maybe they were running Linux on their home PC.

home PCs not, but their servers are powered by Linux. Does it count?
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 5:10:12 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

"David Conger, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices" <dave at davespda.com> wrote in
message news:ufRWBrQ%23EHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Try:
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpaward&style=TOC#Windows%20-%20Mobile%20Devices
>
> The page you cite does not list all awardees.

ok, that sounds better but pleae note that "the page I cited" is also at
".microsoft.com" so don't blame me...
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 5:10:13 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

No worried. Just two different sections of Microsoft's site. The one I
cited is the official list. The page you posted is more of a public profile
system where not all the MVP's may choose to have their info displayed.

--

news:o 0mVdyQ%23EHA.1544@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

> "David Conger, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices" <dave at davespda.com> wrote in
> message news:ufRWBrQ%23EHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Try:
>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpaward&style=TOC#Windows%20-%20Mobile%20Devices
>>
>> The page you cite does not list all awardees.
>>

> ok, that sounds better but pleae note that "the page I cited" is also at
> ".microsoft.com" so don't blame me...

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 1:04:35 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

"www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote in message

> The current list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less
> than myself being MVP (and I am not one).
>
> What is going on there in Microsoft?

Dude, isn't the fact that you are helping people with issues and promoting
lifestyle enabling devices thanks enough? If you are looking for a reward
you are sure to get your feelings hurt.. again...
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 2:00:55 PM

> .. as you can see here:
> http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
> list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than myself
> being MVP (and I am not one).

It really is about time you did something about your over-inflated ego!! Oh,
and that huge chip you seem to be carrying on your shoulder.
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 4:38:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

o that page is funny as hell!!!!!

what a bunch of sad geeks!!!!

james

"www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote in message
> .. as you can see here:
> http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
> ... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
> are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The
current
> list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than myself
> being MVP (and I am not one).
>
> What is going on there in Microsoft?

January 13, 2005 7:35:34 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:04:35 -0500, "xTenn"
<xTennREmoveThisPart@tds.net> removed the duct tape and proclaimed:

>"www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The current list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less
>> than myself being MVP (and I am not one).
>>
>> What is going on there in Microsoft?
>
>Dude, isn't the fact that you are helping people with issues and promoting
>lifestyle enabling devices thanks enough? If you are looking for a reward
>you are sure to get your feelings hurt.. again...

Lifestyle enabling?

--
I put 2 and 2 together and got 22.
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 8:43:24 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

These are only people who've uploaded and chosen to publish a profile
publically.

--
Leigh Geary (Gears) - Mobile Devices MVP
www.coolsmartphone.com
"www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote in message
> .. as you can see here:
> http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
> ... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
> are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The
> current list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than
> myself being MVP (and I am not one).
>
> What is going on there in Microsoft?

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 11:34:20 PM

Reply to message from Bruno <insert@address.here> (Thu, 13 Jan 2005

B> Lifestyle enabling?

Sure... spend less time on the laptop, more time on the ppc- but
outdoors. ;)
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 11:34:21 PM

ROFL!!! Greatness!

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor

"xTenn" <xtennremovethispart@tds.net> wrote in message
> Reply to message from Bruno <insert@address.here> (Thu, 13 Jan 2005
>
> B> Lifestyle enabling?
>
> Sure... spend less time on the laptop, more time on the ppc- but
> outdoors. ;)
January 14, 2005 11:30:51 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

Poor Boy, Jacek "MSMOBILES"! :-( :-( Aren't we all crying for him! He feels
so hurt, his ego so totally wounded, due to the fact that he wasn't
appointed an MVP. Therefore he is always angry and envious at them

"www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote in message
> .. as you can see here:
> http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
> ... or I am looking something wrongly? It is strange to me because these 2
> are (were?) one of the best MVPs, ones that most deserved MVPs. The
current
> list contains in over 50% people that deserve much much less than myself
> being MVP (and I am not one).
>
> What is going on there in Microsoft?

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 12:24:31 AM

** True ! I'd not lug a laptop over the park near us on account of
some booyak stealing the thing, but a PPC is pretty portable and
concealable so I've done so and the wifi signal is very good ;-)

Something kind of groovy about looking up your mates on MSN over wifi,
and then when the signal gets patchy (cause you have to move as the
sun moves round), you use dialup over the mobile phone instead <g>

Cheers - Neil

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:47:49 -0600, "Clinton Fitch \(Clinton Fitch
\(Dot\) Com!\)" <management@NOTHANKIEclintonfitch.com> wrote:

>ROFL!!! Greatness!
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 7:57:55 PM

On 2005-01-13 00:01:56 +0000, "www.MSmobiles.com" <nospam@msmobiles.com> said:

> .. as you can see here:
> http://tinyurl.com/4vpfu
>
> ... or I am looking something wrongly?

You surely are, Jacek, you surely are...
--
Gleb Dolgich
Proggle <http://www.proggle.com&gt;

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:30:51 -0800, " MS"
<ms@nospam.com> removed the duct tape and proclaimed:

>Poor Boy, Jacek "MSMOBILES"! :-( :-( Aren't we all crying for him! He feels
>so hurt, his ego so totally wounded, due to the fact that he wasn't
>appointed an MVP. Therefore he is always angry and envious at them

That would make him a Mostly Vain Person. ;-)

--
There are only two valid activities in this world:
personally attending to the injured and hungry,