Taskbar - Open Program files not show

Tags:
  • Taskbar
  • Windows XP
November 5, 2004 10:33:02 AM

I recently upgraded my operating system from XP home to XP pro (and
downloaded SP2). My taskbar displays at the bottom of the screen by does not
display any open program windows. I have to toggle (alt tab) to see what
programs/windows are open. Does anyone have an idea on how to restore this
feature?

More about : taskbar open program files show

Anonymous
November 5, 2004 6:56:21 PM

Hi

Please try the following lik to Kelly's web site. Please read the direction
at the top of the page:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Stuart S" <Stuart S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D AC93876-7294-4DDB-9450-3BDAEA00C65B@microsoft.com...
>I recently upgraded my operating system from XP home to XP pro (and
> downloaded SP2). My taskbar displays at the bottom of the screen by does
> not
> display any open program windows. I have to toggle (alt tab) to see what
> programs/windows are open. Does anyone have an idea on how to restore
> this
> feature?
May 24, 2009 6:17:45 PM

This solved the problem in less than 30 seconds!
!