Taskbar - Open Program files not show

I recently upgraded my operating system from XP home to XP pro (and
downloaded SP2). My taskbar displays at the bottom of the screen by does not
display any open program windows. I have to toggle (alt tab) to see what
programs/windows are open. Does anyone have an idea on how to restore this
feature?
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar open program files show

    Hi

    Please try the following lik to Kelly's web site. Please read the direction
    at the top of the page:

    Line 240 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Stuart S" <Stuart S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently upgraded my operating system from XP home to XP pro (and
    > downloaded SP2). My taskbar displays at the bottom of the screen by does
    > not
    > display any open program windows. I have to toggle (alt tab) to see what
    > programs/windows are open. Does anyone have an idea on how to restore
    > this
    > feature?
  2. This solved the problem in less than 30 seconds!

Taskbar Windows XP