extend volume

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 15, 2005 1:26:01 PM

I have a C drive and a D drive, I want to delete D and add the unused space
to drive C. How can I delete the Volume labled D and then add it to C
without affecting the OS on C?

More about : extend volume

September 15, 2005 7:28:46 PM

you would need a third-party program such as partition magic
you can't do it in the OS, even if the disk is dynamic because you can't
extend the system/boot partition

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;225551

!