extend volume

I have a C drive and a D drive, I want to delete D and add the unused space
to drive C. How can I delete the Volume labled D and then add it to C
without affecting the OS on C?
1 answer Last reply
More about extend volume

    you would need a third-party program such as partition magic
    you can't do it in the OS, even if the disk is dynamic because you can't
    extend the system/boot partition

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;225551

    "DanR" <DanR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a C drive and a D drive, I want to delete D and add the unused space
    > to drive C. How can I delete the Volume labled D and then add it to C
    > without affecting the OS on C?

File System Windows