Myst wallpaper

I presently have a Stonewood Age poster that I use as wallpaper, but I'd
like to change it every now and again - anybody know of other sources for
graphics from the various games?

~RL

RL,

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:08:31 GMT, "Rustiferion"
<lillico@no.spam.hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>I presently have a Stonewood Age poster that I use as wallpaper, but I'd
>like to change it every now and again - anybody know of other sources for
>graphics from the various games?

Check out:

http://www.mysterium.ch/index_e.html

Specifically, the various "pictures" links for the different games.
There's also a screen saver for Myst IV btw:

http://schaeppi.bahro.com/revelation/myst4-screen.exe

Regards,
Gilles.