"open with" missing from right click in Windows XP SP1

Wondering if someone can help.
I have been trying to get the "open with" command back in the right
click menu of Win XP
If anyone can help I would deeply appreciate it.
I have entered the search in every context and still can't find
instruction on getting this back. I can find everything else but not
that.
Many thanks for any help anyone can give.
firedog

firedog@(remove this)spymac.com
1 answer Last reply
More about open with missing click windows

    Please go to the following website,
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm, scroll to Line 220 and click
    "Restore Open With on the Right Click."

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "firedog" <firedog@spymac.com> wrote in message
    > Wondering if someone can help.
    > I have been trying to get the "open with" command back in the right
    > click menu of Win XP
    > If anyone can help I would deeply appreciate it.
    > I have entered the search in every context and still can't find
    > instruction on getting this back. I can find everything else but not
    > that.
    > Many thanks for any help anyone can give.
    > firedog
    >
    > firedog@(remove this)spymac.com

Windows XP Microsoft Command Prompt