"open with" missing from right click in Windows XP SP1

November 5, 2004 3:46:11 PM

Wondering if someone can help.
I have been trying to get the "open with" command back in the right
click menu of Win XP
If anyone can help I would deeply appreciate it.
I have entered the search in every context and still can't find
instruction on getting this back. I can find everything else but not
that.
Many thanks for any help anyone can give.
firedog

firedog@(remove this)spymac.com
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 4:21:52 PM