URU Final Ending incomplete

Think I finished everything. Have new costume, all totems replaced, but
could not connect with final relto page (?). Saw it when I pressed green
button, but only flashed and disappeared. Could not find it in my Relto
book. No rain. Still in desert. I don't think the game is complete, but
don't know what I'm missing. (Yes, I checked help-hints to try to find
answer, but no help). Any help for completion?

doodah
3 answers Last reply
More about final ending incomplete
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Did you notice the patterns on the floor of the Bahro room where you
    replaced the pillars?
    They're not the same as the pattern on the wall of the room in the cleft.
    Daryl

    "doodah" <junque1@glastile.com> wrote in message
    > Think I finished everything. Have new costume, all totems replaced, but
    > could not connect with final relto page (?). Saw it when I pressed green
    > button, but only flashed and disappeared. Could not find it in my Relto
    > book. No rain. Still in desert. I don't think the game is complete, but
    > don't know what I'm missing. (Yes, I checked help-hints to try to find
    > answer, but no help). Any help for completion?
    >
    > doodah

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    I did, but they were not in any order so I didn't pay much attention. I'll
    get back there to check. Thanks! -doodah
    --
    "Daryl Watton" <darylw@storm.ca> wrote in message
    > Did you notice the patterns on the floor of the Bahro room where you
    > replaced the pillars?
    > They're not the same as the pattern on the wall of the room in the cleft.
    > Daryl
    >
    > "doodah" <junque1@glastile.com> wrote in message
    > > Think I finished everything. Have new costume, all totems replaced, but
    > > could not connect with final relto page (?). Saw it when I pressed
    green
    > > button, but only flashed and disappeared. Could not find it in my Relto
    > > book. No rain. Still in desert. I don't think the game is complete,
    but
    > > don't know what I'm missing. (Yes, I checked help-hints to try to find
    > > answer, but no help). Any help for completion?
    > >
    > > doodah

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:41:22 GMT, doodah <junque1@glastile.com> wrote:
    > Think I finished everything. Have new costume, all totems replaced, but
    > could not connect with final relto page (?). Saw it when I pressed green
    > button, but only flashed and disappeared. Could not find it in my Relto
    > book. No rain. Still in desert. I don't think the game is complete, but
    > don't know what I'm missing. (Yes, I checked help-hints to try to find
    > answer, but no help). Any help for completion?

    Does the hand light up completely? The one I overlooked was very close to
    the original starting point (but not directly visible from there).

Connection Games Video Games