Send To - doesn't

Windows XP Home - SP2. I'm trying to use Send To / Mail Recipient to launch
my email client. Nothing happens. Is there some setting that must be made
for this to work?

Thanks.

Larry
2 answers Last reply
More about send doesn

    Hey , What are you asking ? You want to send an email
    and you can't ? Or you want to click send to , to recieve
    emails ?

    There seems to be a number of fixes. Depends on the exact problem.
    Here are a few fixes.
    ---------------------------------------
    Repair from David Candy

    Start | Run | type: regsvr32 sendmail | OK
    --------

    Send To Repair from Kelly

    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 sendmail.dll
    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsrv32 ole32
    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsrv32 /i shell32
    ------------

    Create a Shortcut to OE Mailto:
    Right click on the Desktop/New/Shortcut.
    Paste this into the white box:
    "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /mailurl:mailto:
    Go to Next, name it (ex) OE Shortcut, then hit finish.
    -------

    "Mail Recipient" Command Missing on "Send To" Menu
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q182378

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:10ontnk6qmso006@corp.supernews.com,
    Larry Juker <larryj@triw.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Windows XP Home - SP2. I'm trying to use Send To / Mail Recipient to
    > launch my email client. Nothing happens. Is there some setting that
    > must be made for this to work?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Larry

Microsoft Windows XP