Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Related Stories:

"30 free apps for new android users"
"25 free apps for android tablets"
"10 mobile office apps for android & iOS"
"20 media apps for android users"
"30 apps for rooted android phones"

For the love of god, you're just re-writing old article posts and adding slightly different apps each time...

DEVILVSANGEL00

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
toms kill the spammers please before they start to get comfortable and then out of control, toms is better then these low life bots/spammers.

im new to andriod but i love it already and allll the apps u can get for free is great compared to iOS where u have to pay for basicly the same app,

ibnmuhammad

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
[citation][nom]DEVILVSANGEL00[/nom]toms kill the spammers please before they start to get comfortable and then out of control, toms is better then these low life bots/spammers.im new to andriod but i love it already and allll the apps u can get for free is great compared to iOS where u have to pay for basicly the same app,[/citation]

Actually not true, most apps on iOS are actually free, and iOS has far greater number than Android.

Stay away from Google and especially their spyware (Chrome/Android), the biggest data collector on the planet. They're only free if you have no care for having a private life.
i.e. Android users are in effect, bitches to Google, as Google pretty much know everything about you.

misterkay

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
[citation][nom]ibnmuhammad[/nom]Actually not true, most apps on iOS are actually free, and iOS has far greater number than Android.Stay away from Google and especially their spyware (Chrome/Android), the biggest data collector on the planet. They're only free if you have no care for having a private life.i.e. Android users are in effect, bitches to Google, as Google pretty much know everything about you.[/citation] You think Apple doesn't collect your info?

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I would read the article but for lack of a better description, its in the "I'm a wannabe PowerPoint presentation" format and I cannot be bothered to click that much to see a list.

Besenyo Pista

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
Other interesting social app: HotterSpotter : Mark location (gps) about travel info, fun, danger, ask help and many other categories. If you mark a place (“Add Spot”) with a label like “HelpMe: Flat tyre, cannot change!” the approaching users will be notified, and maybe somebody will help.
The spots/marks can be rated (+ / – ) , after a few minus it will be disappear. (eg: the traffic jam gone), the notifications can be filtered for distance,keyword,type,rate. need:Gps+net, free, no even registration required.
Download: google play : HotterSpotter or http://www.hotterspotter.com/app/info.html
Try it, and help each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.