Tupperware and a Damp Sponge = No Clogging

I have now stored my ink cartridges and print heads in a small Tupperware
container with a damp sponge for three hot months.

No clogging or drying out has been noted.

Works Great!

ER

On 21-Aug-2005, "ER" <evad@dodgeit.com> wrote:

> I have now stored my ink cartridges and print heads in a small Tupperware
> container with a damp sponge for three hot months.
>
> No clogging or drying out has been noted.
>
> Works Great!

Depends on the make of printer. Epson cartridges tend to leak
if you remove and replace them. It's probably a good method
for cartridges with integral head.