Reliable Compatible Epson Cartriges - Australia

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a reliable/quality brand and a (if possible) link
for compatible Epson cartridges to suit an R310/RX510. I do a lot of
photo printing, so I'm after a tried and tested brand name.

Thanks.
--
Avenger©
I *HATE* Spam

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Avenger© wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Can anyone recommend a reliable/quality brand and a (if possible) link
> for compatible Epson cartridges to suit an R310/RX510. I do a lot of
> photo printing, so I'm after a tried and tested brand name.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Avenger©
> I *HATE* Spam
> A Spam Hater Since 1951

Send me an email

wizone at myrealbox dot com

CIS systems and cartridges recommendation.

BRANDS REQUIRE VENDORS TO DISCLOSE THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF WHAT THEY ARE
SELLING. SINCE THEY REFUSE TO DO THIS THERE ARE NO BRANDS; ONLY VENDOR
LABELS. YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF BUYING PRINT CLOGGING AFTERMARKET INK
FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES UNDER DIFFERENT LABELS WITH ALL OF THEM BEING THE
SAME UNDISCLOSED (SO TO SPEAK) BRAND.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Rob wrote:

> Avenger© wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend a reliable/quality brand and a (if possible) link
>> for compatible Epson cartridges to suit an R310/RX510. I do a lot of
>> photo printing, so I'm after a tried and tested brand name.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>> Avenger©
>> I *HATE* Spam
>> A Spam Hater Since 1951
>

> Send me an email
>
> wizone at myrealbox dot com
>
> CIS systems and cartridges recommendation.

zakezuke

> There too expensive. INK TANK branded inks are $40 the set. US made ink.

Are you sure? There should be at least three options for Epson OEM
ink. Made in Mexico, made in China, and made in USA.

zakezuke

> Howzat for a mixed bag.

I was curious as the colors tend to be slightly different between the
different counties of orgin. I thought you were making a point about
the US version. To be honest I don't know the quality of each country
only that one might choose one country in particular so colors remain
consistant.

zakezuke

> So much for the full disclosure and consistency theory of the inks its
> no wonder there are some excellent 3rd party inks about. Non genuine
> inks try harder to be consistent Epson only write propaganda so they can
> blame the inks not the printer.

I wouldn't say non-oem try harder. The way I see it some ink
manufacturer makes some ink, alot of it... this in turn gets sold bulk
to refillers. As it's comming from the same place the consistancy is
likely to be better than getting your ink from multiable places.
Further even if the consistancy is off batch to batch you tend to get
more ink than a single refill you have a greater likelyhood of being
consistant for a longer period of time than getting one tank from
Taiwan, one from Mexico, and another from the USA.

I don't know the real reason only i've noticed differences between the
same color epson ink for the same printer when the label says it's from
different countries.

Avenger© wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a reliable/quality brand and a (if
> possible) link for compatible Epson cartridges to suit an
> R310/RX510. I do a lot of photo printing, so I'm after a tried
> and tested brand name.

http://www.inktec.com.au (http://www.inktec.com for the parent
Korean company).

John

Have you tried www.cartridgeworld.com.au
They sell new and compatible cartridges along with refilling your own. I
believe they also sell refilling kits.

--
Regards
Stick, Oxford, UK
"John Henderson" <jhenRemoveThis@talk21.com> wrote in message
> Avenger© wrote:
>
>> Can anyone recommend a reliable/quality brand and a (if
>> possible) link for compatible Epson cartridges to suit an
>> R310/RX510. I do a lot of photo printing, so I'm after a tried
>> and tested brand name.
>
> http://www.inktec.com.au (http://www.inktec.com for the parent
> Korean company).
>
> John

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Stick Stickus wrote:

> Have you tried www.cartridgeworld.com.au
> They sell new and compatible cartridges along with refilling your own. I
> believe they also sell refilling kits.

There too expensive. INK TANK branded inks are $40 the set. US made ink.

Had to laugh the other day trotted into Officeworks to price OEM inks
for the R800/R1800 and they had them for $23 ea ($184) including the
clear. I'm buying them at $130 a set $17/$12. Someone must be buying
them at that price as there was only a couple on the shelf.

BTW all prices are AU dollars.

rm

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

zakezuke wrote:

>>There too expensive. INK TANK branded inks are $40 the set. US made ink.
>

> Are you sure? There should be at least three options for Epson OEM
> ink. Made in Mexico, made in China, and made in USA.

The OEM inks we are getting through Epson Australia now are Made in
Mexico. Thats for the R210 line of printers. I have had some Made in
Taiwan previously.

The Epson OEM R800/1800 inks are Made in Japan

The Epson 1270 T007 Made in Japan T009 Made in China

Howzat for a mixed bag.

Not sure if they have made the full disclosure on each and ever supplier!

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

zakezuke wrote:
>>Howzat for a mixed bag.
>

> I was curious as the colors tend to be slightly different between the
> different counties of orgin. I thought you were making a point about
> the US version. To be honest I don't know the quality of each country
> only that one might choose one country in particular so colors remain
> consistant.

It was the INK TANK brand that state there inks are made in the US.

All the OEM Epson inks mentioned are supplied/imported by Epson
Australia - we have no choice in the matter where there from or consistency.

Its the first time that I have looked at the T007 and T009 carts and was
suprised to find that they were made in two different countries.

I have noticed with the R210 inks they have varied in the printed colours.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:50:28 +1000, Rob <mesa@mine.com> wrote:

>Avenger© wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend a reliable/quality brand and a (if possible) link
>> for compatible Epson cartridges to suit an R310/RX510. I do a lot of
>> photo printing, so I'm after a tried and tested brand name.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>> Avenger©
>> I *HATE* Spam
>> A Spam Hater Since 1951
>

>Send me an email
>
>wizone at myrealbox dot com
>
>CIS systems and cartridges recommendation.

Thanks for your help via email Rob, have emailed Julia and waiting for
quote on 4 sets for my RX510.

Cheers,

--
Avenger©