Canon i865 color test

Is there any good way to print areas from each of the cartridges? Specially
the dye-black (6BK) is a problem.

I like to make an UV-test and therefore need some clean color printouts.

Morgan O.

Morgan Ohlson wrote:
> Canon i865 color test
>
> Is there any good way to print areas from each of the cartridges?
> Specially the dye-black (6BK) is a problem.
>
> I like to make an UV-test and therefore need some clean color
> printouts.
>

> Morgan O.

once i got this test (or purging) picture, so maybe it will help. But note
that for using dye black, you must set type of paper to photo:

http://www.protoncek.com/misc/TestPrint4Color.jpg
Maybe it will help...

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:40:21 +0200, SleeperMan wrote:

> Morgan Ohlson wrote:
>> [10 quoted lines suppressed]
>
> once i got this test (or purging) picture, so maybe it will help. But note
> that for using dye black, you must set type of paper to photo:
>
> http://www.protoncek.com/misc/TestPrint4Color.jpg
> Maybe it will help...

So, when printing photos at lower grade paper (set to such) only the pigment
black is in use... ???

Morgan O.

The dye base black is used for all paper types, but the pigment black is
only used for plain paper mode. The pigment black is incompatible with
glossy photo papers - it results in noticeable bronzing.
--
Ron

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:04:28 GMT, drc023 wrote:

> The dye base black is used for all paper types, but the pigment black is
> only used for plain paper mode. The pigment black is incompatible with
> glossy photo papers - it results in noticeable bronzing.

So... there is no relationship betwwen pigment and plain text?

Plain paper uses pigment
....all other types of paper uses dye black?

Is that correct?

Morgan O.