caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Is it just me or does the girl look like....

A. She is bored and is going to fall asleep.

B. Is over medicated.

C. She has been drinking moonshine out of that coffee cup.

flasher702

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
um... she didn't actually have any of the phones her video was supposed to be about??? What exactly was the point of the video? To watch her talk?

The internet is not TV! If we wanted to watch talking heads we could just watch TV. Get the devices in your hands and then take a video of you using them so we can see and hear them in action. Until then just write an article and stop wasting bandwidth.

Is this the same "Sara" that was the Christmas elf?

caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Not sure but if that is her I liked her better as an elf.

That is pretty stupid....talking about a product and not having any examples to show.

I guess we are supposed to use our imaginations.

123home123

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2006
I suppose it would have been better if Sarah had the phones with her in the "studio" but it was still nice to see and hear her speak for the first time on the site. I also learned that she doesn't wear elf clothes all the time. :D She's still looking cute.

LVDAX

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2007
Agreed...
It would have been much better if she had the actual phones and could have shown them off. This is a great video if we want to buy our GF's or wives (or for the majority of the forum geeks their blowup dolls) phones. :lol: :lol: :lol:
All in all she did a great job for her first video. I would like to see any of the critics do a better job with the given situation.
Keep up the work and you guys will find the right combination for your vids.
Good to see the fresh faces in the vids...

~Cheers

VBDude

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
Sarah, you need a lot more exposure than a single link if you're seriously trying to reach your target audience. I didn't even know you had your own partner site until Ben mentioned it in his bacon sandwich thread. Are still in beta or something (and is there such a thing for a website)?

Your vid wasn't bad (though I didn't like you feminizing the game room :p ). Nothing I'm interested in, but you'll do well if you can get some readers that care about that sort of thing. Good luck to you. And yes, get some products in your hands. Pics are nice, but they don’t show us anything we can’t find on our own. Take advantage of the medium.

rykerabel

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
ok, the heck with what some people said.

i'd go niche market and totally feminize the hell out of your tech.

there are tons of geeky repressed testosterone sites for us noobs to go read our "hardcore" reviews.

but omg, imagine the ladies who would like a home with "that femine touch"

don't stop with cell phones... my wife is dying for a new washer and dryer and microwave and answering machine etc.

hell, i'd be interested in tech reviews on new computerized home appliances too.

first rule of public speaking is "know your audience"... if you apply that to the internet where everyone in the world is a possible audience, it translate to "choose your audience". choose your audience and go all out.

lots of love :D

rykerabel

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
I was disappointed... as I kept expecting her to take off her blouse, and remove her bra... [/sighs]

I reiterate; there are tons of geeky repressed testosterone sites for us noobs to go read our "hardcore" reviews

:lol:

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Your vid wasn't bad (though I didn't like you feminizing the game room :p ). Nothing I'm interested in, but you'll do well if you can get some readers that care about that sort of thing. Good luck to you. And yes, get some products in your hands. Pics are nice, but they don’t show us anything we can’t find on our own. Take advantage of the medium.

That's so chauvinist of you. Women don't game? Maybe you need to sign on Halo2 and get your ass kicked by ProPrincess.

That is pretty stupid....talking about a product and not having any examples to show.

I believe it was simply to inform us of the products. An introduction. I'm so sorry you don't like girly phones, but maybe you shouldn't be watching videos intended for women if you have a problem with it.

You guys really need to stop assuming that technology is only for guys. Learn to embrace a bit of diversity and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and what you like.

I was disappointed... as I kept expecting her to take off her blouse, and remove her bra... [/sighs]

You my friend need to learn to have respect for women beyond their physical attributes.

VBDude

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
:lol:

I have a mom and three younger sisters that I classify as gamers. My mom loves Animal Crossing on the Nintendo DS, and my sisters have more eclectic tastes. My oldest sister can kick my trash at Dead or Alive. And my youngest two sisters are good competitors in arcade-style games (Wik, Fuzion Frenzy, etc.) and the Tony Hawk Pro Skater series.

You read too much into my post. But at least I know someone read it. :wink:

RichPLS

Champion

That's so chauvinist of you. Women don't game? Maybe you need to sign on Halo2 and get your ass kicked by ProPrincess.

I believe it was simply to inform us of the products. An introduction. I'm so sorry you don't like girly phones, but maybe you shouldn't be watching videos intended for women if you have a problem with it.

You guys really need to stop assuming that technology is only for guys. Learn to embrace a bit of diversity and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and what you like.

You my friend need to learn to have respect for women beyond their physical attributes.

Are you Mrs. JohnnyDough??? WTF?!?

As far as respecting women, yes, in my household, I am the only male amongst wife and daughters and cat and the dog 8O [/sighs]
If only you kneweth what you speaketh...

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
I don't quite understand you guys...if she's in sexy pictures and not talking she's a hot babe, and in a video where she's specifically targeting WOMEN, you disrespect her and still would just bone her. I get it. You're animalistic, egotistical horndogs who don't really respect women, but you can claim to since you live with them. I'm done with this thread.