Can't synchronize time

I found out my clock was off by 55 minutes, but when I try to synchronize it
times out without connecting.
I tried turning off my firewall, but it doesn't help.
I tried another product, but it can't connect either.

XP Home over a DSL connection.
Thanks for any help.
3 answers Last reply
More about synchronize time

    Try these programs AtomicTime Sync free from
    www.analogx.com
    or AtomTime http://www.atomtime.com/

    > Try these programs AtomicTime Sync free from
    > www.analogx.com
    > or AtomTime http://www.atomtime.com/

    Well, thank you! I used atomtime and it worked first time.
    Now the question is why XP and Dimension4 will not work!

    I have had the same problem, and it continues once in a GREAT while. Seems
    any 2 random months out of the year (and I don't know why) my time won't sync
    because my stratum doesn't match the hosts. (Whatever that means) then if i
    leave it for a week or so, go back to sync it, why it's fixed until the next
    random month lingers on by.

    "John" wrote:

    > "Jim Macklin" <p51mustang[threeX12]@xxxhotmail.calm> wrote in message
    > > Try these programs AtomicTime Sync free from
    > > www.analogx.com
    > > or AtomTime http://www.atomtime.com/
    > >
    > Well, thank you! I used atomtime and it worked first time.
    > Now the question is why XP and Dimension4 will not work!

Connection Microsoft Windows XP