Conroe, SLI, nForce590, & 1111 MHz RAM mobo?

asjflask

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
I've looked around and I've only been able to find AM2 motherboards that support SLI with an nForce590 chipset. However it does not say that it supports the new 1111 MHz memory speed (DHX memory by Corsair).

I'm trying to find a motherboard that:
A) Supports SLI (NVIDIA technology for dual graphic cards)
B) Supports the Intel Conroe E6700 dual-core processor
C) Supports DHX memory by Corsair (1111 MHz speed)
D) Supports SATA (for a Seagate Baracuda hard drive)
E) Supports an nForce590 (Intel Edition) chipset

I've contacted Asus and BFG Tech for motherboards and they do not have any motherboards that currently support this configuration, nor could they give me a timetable on when/if they will have one available.

Is there any motherboard currently out that supports *all* of the above criteria? If not, are there any manufacturers that plan to build a motherboard that does support all the above criteria? Please provide link(s) to any information/product if you will. Thanks for the help!

steve1908

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2006
asus has a board coming maybe and thats maybe at the end sep early oct with the new 590 chip set stay tuned it will be a ripper

godman

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=459994

1.here its not out yet though. it has sli. however i wouldnt recomend it, id get a 975x motherboard that supports core 2 duo and crossfire. although if you alredy have the graphics cards and components then yeh get the asus n590.

2.yes it does support the new c2d processors.

3.not sure about the ram if it supports it probbaly not but im sure youll be able to adjust thememory multipliers to get the ram to that speed, seeing as the moterboard doesnt support it out of the box.

4.yeh it suppors sata2

5. yes it is the n590 chipset.

not sure how it overclocks though in comparion to a intel p965 or 975x motherboard (that is if your gonna overclock now or in the future).

steve1908

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2006
i most likley wouldnt even bother with cross fire anyways get a good mobo thats maybe even not crossfire or sli dependent, and be done with the whole business, gigabyte amke some good intel based boards.