myst 4 . a visit of ages?

Last response: in Video Games
November 12, 2004 12:17:00 AM

myst4:

is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
thanx

More about : myst visit ages

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 12:17:01 AM

I really don't think there is. If you go into Yeesha's bedroom, the book is
locked in her bookcase.
You have to beat either Haven or Spire, in order for Achenar to break into
the bookcase, link to Serenia & drop the book.

Scott
"frederic pichon" <pichon@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
> myst4:
>
> is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
> Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
> thanx

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 8:37:54 AM

If I remember correctly you don't need to COMPLETE
either age before you visit Serenia. Just visit Haven or Spire
and then link back. Keep your eyes peeled when you arrive
back in Tomahna.

DMW

"Scott Ware" <ScottWare@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I really don't think there is. If you go into Yeesha's bedroom, the book
is
> locked in her bookcase.
> You have to beat either Haven or Spire, in order for Achenar to break into
> the bookcase, link to Serenia & drop the book.
>
> Scott
> "frederic pichon" <pichon@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
> > myst4:
> >
> > is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
> > Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
> > thanx

November 12, 2004 9:22:29 AM

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:37:54 GMT, "DMW"
<black_knightNOSPAM28@NOSPAMphreaker.net> wrote:

I went to Serenia before I completed either Spire or Haven. In fact,
I came back from Spire after only looking around for about two
minutes. As DMW said, you can find a book on your return trip, but
there's also another Serenia linking book in Tomahna. I found that
one when linking back from Haven after a short first look around.

!