myst 4 . a visit of ages?

myst4:

is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
thanx
3 answers Last reply
More about myst visit ages
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    I really don't think there is. If you go into Yeesha's bedroom, the book is
    locked in her bookcase.
    You have to beat either Haven or Spire, in order for Achenar to break into
    the bookcase, link to Serenia & drop the book.

    Scott
    "frederic pichon" <pichon@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > myst4:
    >
    > is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
    > Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
    > thanx

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    If I remember correctly you don't need to COMPLETE
    either age before you visit Serenia. Just visit Haven or Spire
    and then link back. Keep your eyes peeled when you arrive
    back in Tomahna.

    DMW

    "Scott Ware" <ScottWare@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I really don't think there is. If you go into Yeesha's bedroom, the book
    is
    > locked in her bookcase.
    > You have to beat either Haven or Spire, in order for Achenar to break into
    > the bookcase, link to Serenia & drop the book.
    >
    > Scott
    > "frederic pichon" <pichon@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > > myst4:
    > >
    > > is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
    > > Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
    > > thanx

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:37:54 GMT, "DMW"
    <black_knightNOSPAM28@NOSPAMphreaker.net> wrote:

    I went to Serenia before I completed either Spire or Haven. In fact,
    I came back from Spire after only looking around for about two
    minutes. As DMW said, you can find a book on your return trip, but
    there's also another Serenia linking book in Tomahna. I found that
    one when linking back from Haven after a short first look around.

    >If I remember correctly you don't need to COMPLETE
    >either age before you visit Serenia. Just visit Haven or Spire
    >and then link back. Keep your eyes peeled when you arrive
    >back in Tomahna.
    >
    >DMW
    >

    >"Scott Ware" <ScottWare@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> I really don't think there is. If you go into Yeesha's bedroom, the book
    >is
    >> locked in her bookcase.
    >> You have to beat either Haven or Spire, in order for Achenar to break into
    >> the bookcase, link to Serenia & drop the book.
    >>
    >> Scott
    >> "frederic pichon" <pichon@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    >> > myst4:
    >> >
    >> > is there a way to go to Serenia if you have not completed yet Spire OR
    >> > Haven? I have not found any books leading there in tomahna
    >> > thanx

Games Video Games Books