Still crashing around URU

Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2004 5:09:54 AM

I've run out of ideas here and could use a nudge...

I'm in the second part of the "steam vent" age, where the waterfall and cave
are, and just can't figger how to light up the tunnel that goes off to the
left. The only piece of furniture that moves is the hexagonal thingy with
rope around it. I've pushed it into the water, kicked it back and forth in
the pool, tried to catch the fish with it, and brought it back into the cave
where I've tried to set fire to it (Didn't work, too wet, I guess..:-) )
I've been around the grotto (garden?) age several times but didn't see
anything helpful there. I figure I'm missing something really tiny, or
really obvious, maybe.

On a different note, do the "stone tablets" have any purpose? Every one
that I've found has taken me to a complete dead end, usually some isolated
ledge in D'ni ...

RL

More about : crashing uru

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 12:02:39 PM

Hey RL

Since there are no lights in tunnel, you'll need to bring some
with you. The answer is in the garden age. You are indeed
missing something tiny, but it's not hidden. Experiment a bit.
The answer isn't obvious until you've tried it. As you explore,
try and surround yourself in your problem, and maybe the
answer might stick as you go along.

(Hope thats non-spoilerish enough for you.)
Good luck! You're going to need it pretty soon.

As for the various stone tablets- I think they were just
'teasers' so we could see bits of D'ni and whet our appetite
for Uru Live.

DMW

!